Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

adoption of lossy

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
well... im making a new char called Lossy, a 9 year silver elf, she would be wondering around in basically rags and always looks hungry, shes never seen with an adult... ever
this thread is asking if anyone would like to adopt her [to get rp as her started :p ]
it would be easier if you were in the British time zone and/or had a high actve time as its more likely to see each other on line... anyone intrested please post your ig and char name as well as some char details like race and age.

Template:
char name:
char age:
char age:
char gender:
ig name:
time zone:

after this we can orgonise how they meet and after that is down to rp ~

my ig name: aidenninja
race: silver elf on this char
time zone: British, idk the time zone

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Wouldn't it be interesting if Katie Athword the gentle, shy and timid farmer would take in a child? I don't think she'd have enough time... but it could be a future possibility if she cannot bare her own kids.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
..Huh i thought i was adopting her but nevermind then!

*feelings hurt and cry*
you didnt reply and i decided to make a thread on it :p

I would love to! it's a lil complicated though because I'm on holiday rn
and I don't think we're in close enough timezones -
but yeah otherwise I'd definitely put in, Aldi loves kids and my other kids aren't very active.
what time zone? just to know how easy it would be to see each other on

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Can we nooot?

Filthy Silver Elves and their filthy Silver Stench. Not gonna stand any more of that. Gosh dernet, bloody women and their silly ideas.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
I'll have you know I dont let peope say no even if it was a joke :p now join the dark side mich :p

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
well, if this was a competition, juno is winning,anyone who wants needs to rpz with me ! :p
so @ACU20 if you wana you can :p just need to rpz with me :p