Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Aftae - VoltWhite Nuzlocke

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Elite Battle 4

Vs Caitlin

Murdoc and Morgan
vs
Musharna and Sigilyph

I have to sweep this gym to survive. I'm gonna Megahorn Musharna immediately and hope Sigilyph cannot hurt too badly. I use Morgan's turn to set up Sunny Day, and hope he can assist with Fiery Dance spam.

Murdoc's Megahorn KO's Musharna with an unnecessary critical hit. Murdoc gets hit with a decent Psychic that does about half to Murdoc. Morgan's Sunny Day is activated. Reuniclus is sent out.

I use Megahorn on the Reuniclus to hope for a KO. Fiery Dance on the Sigilyph.

Megahorn misses. Sigilyph's Hurricane manages to hit Morgan and knock him all the way to 25 HP. Morgan's Fiery Dance OHKO's Sigilyph. Reuniclus' Thunder misses Murdoc. Beeheeyem sent out.

That thing has Trick Room. That would kill me. I have to kill it now.

I use Megahorn on the Beeheeyem to hope it does not miss. I have to heal Morgan, so I use his turn to do so.

Megahorn hits and KO's. Morgan is healed. And I'll be damned but the Reuniclus uses Trick Room. I'm gonna get destroyed very soon. I have to use Caffaria to outspeed. Gothitelle is sent out.

I switch out Murdoc for Caffaria and hope Fiery Dance does enough damage to defeat Reuniclus. With +1 special attack now, I hope it does.

Thunder hits Caffaria. Tickles it, really. Psychic from Gothitelle, however, hurts Morgan pretty good for 100 HP. Fiery Dance barely fails to KO Reuniclus.

Morgan isn't hurt enough to warrant healing, so I use Fiery Dance again, on the Gothitelle, while using Payback from Caffaria on the Reuniclus.

Caitlin uses a Full Restore on the Reuniclus. Payback hits the Reuniclus for just over 50% health. Gothitelle's Psychic brings Morgan to 96 HP. Morgan's Fiery Dance OHKO's Gothitelle, and the sun sputters out. Bronzong is sent out.

I go again for the Payback + Fiery Dance combo, hoping to grab both KO's.

Caffaria is actually the slowest Pokemon on the field, KO'ing Reuniclus first under Trick Room. Bronzong uses... Rest. At full HP. It fails, Fiery Dance KO's.

That is the most anticlimactic end to an Elite Four battle I've had in this game.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
isn't Morgan one of your weaker pokemon?
Well... yes, but only because I had to add Morgan to replace Tybalt, who is undeniably the best Pokemon I've had since I started Nuzlockes. Morgan is good on his own merits, and can be impressive once Sunny Day is up, but I will take Tybalt over a Sunflora anyday. The additions in BlazeBlack/VoltWhite make Sunflora pretty good; Fiery Dance and an enormous boost to Special Attack make Sunflora a decent grass type.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I was given the opportunity to go and train up Pokemon before I confront N so I'm absolutely going to do that. As such I may not be able to post the battle tonight.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
There's a reason I didn't brag
With you it didn't matter. I knew what you were capable of from the start of the game so I was always conservative with Tybalt. Though he died to something super cheap I got super cocky with Tybalt once he got his best move.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Trained a new team but not gonna play any more today. Been neglecting the server I go to so I should pop back in... (been playing OmegaRuby to pieces)

View attachment 55989

@Kyle1322
@Antilogy
@keedycat
@VanquishedVyre
@Patroklos Alexander
@I forgot what I named Palpitine after

(Akame better wreck face because it has frekkin regenerator)
:OOOO was ur friend code? I got alpha saphire and we can trade Seedot for Lotad :D

I have been playing to death as well, but very slowly :p