Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Aftae - VoltWhite Nuzlocke

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Welcome Rahas, the Zekrom, to the PC. I might use him sometime.

(I chose Rahas because Rahas has ideals, and Zekrom represents them.)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Battle with N

Palipitine vs Reshiram
I may have screwed myself because I forgot to teach any of my newcomers any moves.

So Palpitine has Earthquake, Echoed Voice, Earth Power, and Hydro Pump. So at least she has a good movepool right now. Earth Power should hit hardest, lets see what happens.

So it turns out that was a Zoroark using a Night Daze boosted by Dark Gem. Ooowww. Does 190 damage to Palpitine, but Earth Power OHKO's anyways.

Okay, now Reshiram is sent out. Uh... I gotta heal. Hopefully Palpitine can tank whatever Reshiram decides to smack me with.

She can tank a Draco Meteor. Reshiram consumes his White Herb to negate the special attack drop, Palpitine takes 189 damage from it though... a critical hit will OHKO. I'll take my chances and heal once more.

It uses Draco Meteor again, Palpitine drops to 126 HP. I'll heal one last time...

She doesn't get critical hit. I can use a move now. Earth Power it is.

Reshiram lives with barely a sliver of health. Draco Meteor brings Palpitine to about 150 HP.

N uses a full restore, I try Earthquake to see if Reshiram's physical defense is a bit lower. It is, Earthquake OHKO's. Electivire is sent out.

I'm gonna try healing and see what Electivire will do.

It uses Close Combat, doing about half Palpitine's health, leaving it just barely in the green. I leave Palpitine to use Earth Power.

Palpitine somehow outspeeds and OHKO's. Aerodactyl is sent out.

I know this thing can't do much to Palpitine so I just use Hydro Pump.

Aerodactyl uses assassin-level Rock Gem boosted Head Smash. If Palpitine had not resisted it would have just destroyed her. Hydro Pump OHKO's.

Slowking is brought in. This thing could have Grass Knot or Energy Ball, so I switch out to... Caffaria. Psychic barely even tickles her.

A Seed Bomb should KO, I go with that.

The thing has Aura Sphere, which does about 20% damage. Meh. Seed Bomb KO's.

Porygon Z is the last Pokemon, and I do not like battling against it. I'm gonna Gyro Ball and hope for the best.

It uses... Normal Gem boosted Tri Attack. Does little damage but lands a burn. Caffaria does about 35% damage with Gyro Ball. I switch to Akame to hopefully finish this battle.

Akame takes little from Ice Beam. Akame has Mirror Coat so I try it. Porygon Z uses Thunderbolt, not good enough to OHKO, so Mirror Coat wrecks Porygon's face.

This was stupidly easy.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Battle with Ghetsis

Palpitine vs Drapion

Not gonna let my cockiness get to me. N fully healed my stuff, so that's convenient. Earth Power will destroy Drapion, its Defense is much higher than its special defense.

Palpitine outspeeds and OHKO's with Earth Power. Hydreigon is sent out.

I can't do anything to it with Palpitine, so I switch to Murdoc. Hydreigon uses Draco Meteor, which nearly OHKO's Murdoc. Leaves him at 46 HP. It has a White Herb and I really don't want to risk Murdoc staying in on something like Flamethrower, and Megahorn can miss even though Murdoc probably outspeeds...

Akame switches in to tank whatever it throws at her.

Hydreigon uses Focus Blast for some reason, which hits Akame hard. Leaves her at about 100 Hp. I have to switch again, and I opt to switch to Morgan.

Morgan takes about 160 HP from Draco Meteor, so I can't stay in. I have to switch to Palpitine to tank for a little bit. Fire Blast does next to nothing to her.

I use this turn to heal Murdoc. Even with the special attack debuff, Draco Meteor does a hefty 45% to Palpitine... I hope he can tank another hit so I can heal Morgan.

Palpitine lives with about 100 HP, and now the Hydreigon is at minimum special attack. It should only deal 25% damage unless it gets a critical hit, so I heal Palpitine to take advantage of this.

Palpitine is hit with another meteor, takes about 50 HP. I switch to Murdoc.
The Hydreigon uses Fire Blast, which misses.

I attempt to use Megahorn this turn, and Murdoc outspeeds and connects for the OHKO. Eelektross is sent out, which could be scary, I don't know what it'll do. I stay in and use Earthquake, which can connect regardless of Levitate thanks to Mold Breaker.

Earthquake connects and OHKO's. Genesect is sent out.

I don't know what it might have. It can have nearly anything. Flamethrower will hurt Caffaria and Murdoc badly, Energy Ball could OHKO Akame and Palpitine, and U-turn would really badly hurt Morgan is not OHKO. I hope Murdoc can tank a Flamethrower, and use Earthquake.

As Genesect enters, Download increases Special Attack. I can't leave Murdoc in anymore, so I switch to Akame. Genesect uses Bug Buzz which does a hefty 100 damage. I have to switch to someone to tank this...

Danni is the only thing I can use but its moves are so pathetic, the fact she has no moves is really biting me in the ass. But she has to take this hit.

Danni enters, takes 30 HP from Bug Buzz. Good.

I have Icy Wind, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, and Clear Smog. Uuugghh. I'll try Icy Wind to lower its speed.

Icy Wind connects, and does pitiful damage. Ice Beam hits Danni which is threatening to KO if I stay in. I switch back to Murdoc.

Genesect uses Rock Polish. I'm scared now, it can set up and destroy my entire team if I don't defeat it soon.

I attempt to use Earthquake. Bug Buzz hits Murdoc for about 220 HP, and Earthquake gets a critical hit and OHKO's...

I let out a sigh of relief. Gyarados is sent out. It doesn't have intimidate, but that only means it has Moxie, which is by far the scariest ability I've seen this battle. Akame is decently healed from her ability, so I switch to her.

Aqua Tail does about 100 damage. Gyarados takes Life Orb recoil, and I cannot afford to lose anything to this Pokemon. I fully heal Akame, hoping she can't be defeated in one hit...

I'm going to be completely honest, I may have slightly wet myself at the Earthquake which did 239 damage out of 240 of Akame's health. She didn't have sturdy or Focus Sash, so she survived by dumb luck and RNG blessings.

Caffaria is a good bet against this, so I send her out.

Aqua Tail tickles, while Life Orb and Iron Barbs cause some important recoil damage.

I decide to use Seed Bomb. Earthquake from Gyarados does about 50 HP of damage, while Life Orb recoil and Seed Bomb finish it off. Dusknoir is sent out.

I suspect Will-o-wisp, so I send out Morgan. As I suspected, Morgan gets a burn, but I couldn't care much. I'll heal the burn later, after I set up Sunny Day.

Payback from Dusknoir goes first and doesn't hurt much, and Sunny Day is set up. I realize Dusknoir is the last Pokemon, so I start spamming Fiery Dance.

Fiery Dance does about 80% damage. Dusknoir gets healed by Sitrus Berry, and it uses Payback. Does only 50 HP of damage so I can disregard it. A Fiery Dance now will KO it, and I do just that.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Because I never deleted the save file before this, my adventure ends there. Volt White 2 starts tomorrow.

I'm gonna start the thread the same way I started this thread, and I'll be sure to maintain it better.

If you want, post below which Starter you want me to choose, and a character you have. I will use an RNG program to pick one of you, and the character you chose.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I'll start in approx. 5 hours, anyone else want to have a try for the Starter Pokemon, just post.

So far:

Allindra - Oshawott
Itzza - Tepig

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'm gonna RNG 1-3

1 - Allindra
2 - Itzza
3 - Murdork

The result is 2! Gonna start a new thread shortly. Welcome Itzza the Tepig to the team!