Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Akasha Cerridwen

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

Akasha_smoll.jpg

name_full_small.png
Character’s full name: Akasha Mairin Lavender Zima’Maloj Cerridwen
Goes By: Akasha Cerridwen now having a dislike for the name Zima'Maloj
Reason or meaning of name: Zima’Maloj means Bright Start
Character’s nickname: Akasha by most, Iron Eyes by Roy, and Akashe by Nightshade.
Reason for nickname: Various reasons.
Titles: Master Steel Smith
Birth date: 2nd Day of Springrise – 2259, Year of Rebirth
Current Mood:
Confused.

Akasha_tumblr_smoll.png
divider_arrow2.png

Physical Appearance

Race: Moor Elf
How old does he/she appear: Looks her age.
Languages: Elven, Common, Mokyra, Aurion
Weight: 135lb
Height: 5'6ft
Body build: She maintains a slender but toned body. Her arms have formed a good amount of muscle due to smithing and archery. Her love of climbing also keeps her fit.
Shape of face: Oval with softer features.
Eye color: A light lavender with darker tones and a few flecks of silver.
Skin tone: Light ash.
Predominant features: Big purple eyes and her almost permeate frown.
Hair color: A soft white with some very light grey hues here and there.
Type of hair: Soft, long, loosely curled locks.
Hairstyle: Keeps it neatly pulled into a braid on the side.
Hygiene: Goodish. Smithing has her often smelling like a forge.
Voice: (will find a voice one day)
Overall attractiveness: Can be very pretty when she wants to be.
Physical disabilities: Very slight hearing loss from her time in the smithy. If she's not careful she will damage it more but she has started taking better care of her ears when she works.
Usual fashion of dress:

A red coat/dress with grey leggings and a grey undershirt. The outfit was a gift from her mother. She also wears black boots that are enchanted with Feather Falling IV. A gift from Azure.

Favorite outfit: Red one

Jewelry or accessories:
Necklace
A round leather pendant with a tree stamped on it and a leather cord to go around her neck. Always worn. – Necklace given to her by Balto

Earrings (see top picture)
A mismatched pair of pearl earrings. One pearl given to her by Nightshade and one boughten for her by Roy. Roy also made them into earrings and Hana helped Akasha put them in. They are a memory of many friends.

Simple Gold Ring
She wears a misshaped, scuffed, band of gold on her right thumb. It was the first ring she made and reminds her of where she started.

Akasha_colored.png
By the amazing @solus and colored by me.

divider_arrow2.png
Personality

Good personality traits: She is a fighter and doesn't let things get her down. Doesn't like to give up. Thinks kindly of most. Protective of the ones she loves.
Bad personality traits: Jumps to conclusions. Let's her temper get the better of her a lot.
Mood character is most often in: Annoyed, curious.
Sense of humor: Alright but not the best.
Character’s greatest joy in life: Smithing is her true passion. She does it for pleasure as she does a job. But she loves her family more then anything. She would be lost without them. She used to really enjoy being out and about finding new places or enjoying old ones. She wishes she did more of it these days but she also now knows how dangerous the world is.
Character’s greatest fear: Afraid no one will take her seriously as a smith.
Why?: Respect has been hard to come by.
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Loosing her mother, father or siblings.
Character is most at ease when: Comfortable in almost any situation but enjoys being alone or with Edger, or family.
Most ill at ease when: When she hears creepy voices.
Enraged when: Often when she is with Cyra or is being blamed for something or getting in trouble or if her mother or family member is hurt/upset.
Depressed or sad when: She hears about her real father and her family history. Thinking about Ansgar.
If granted one wish, it would be: Have the one she loved back.
Why?: She wants what they had back, their dreams, and plans for the future.
Character’s soft spot: Anything to do with her family.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: Yes.
Greatest strength: Being so determined.
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Inexperienced and strong headed.
Biggest regret: Sailing on the Eyes of Silas
Minor regret: Not continuing her practice with the bow.
Biggest accomplishment: Mastering everything Roy could teach her about smithing.
Minor accomplishment: Not hurting Cyra.
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: Even though she had no control over it she is embarrassed by the past actions of her real father as well as her family history.
Why?: They are not pleasant.
Character’s darkest secret:
Does anyone else know?:
Fears:

Spiders to a degree. They unsettle her.
Deep Water now causes her to panic.
Being on ships now unsettles her.
Mention of the Sea of Storms unsettles her a good deal.

divider_arrow2.png

Goals

Drives and motivations: Her family and friends.
Immediate goals:

-Go back to Grafjell
-Find Eirkor

-Not kill Cyra
-Learn more about her father?
-Continue to explore new places
-Get better at shooting her bow
-Be better at getting to know people
-Sail on the Eyes of Silas
-Teach Elluin.
-Run her town.

-Protect and teach Kaelin
-Teach Edger Everything
-Survive
-Live again

-Don't screw up with Kopii
Long term goals:

-Rule Zima'Maloj well
-Learn to smith

-Become proficient with the bow
-Finish mastering everything Roy can teach and start her own smithy.
-Become a well known master smith and grow her business.

-Not kill Cyra

divider_arrow2.png

Past
Hometown: Zima’Maloj
Type of childhood: Her young childhood years were rather lonely as she spent most of her time alone or with her brother exploring the swamps around Zima.
Pets: Just the family pets and her horse Marra.
First memory: Being with her mother and brother.
Most important childhood memory: Playing with Merry in their tree fort in Zima.
Why?: Her favorite thing to do with her favorite person.
Childhood hero: Merry and then Azure as well.
Dream job: Was never sure, she had varying interest.
Education: Average. Preferred the outdoors to learning but Nireth has ensured she was educated.
Religion: none
Finances: What was in her mother’s pockets.

divider_arrow2.png

Present

Current location: Arget Isles
Currently living with: Alone. Close neighbors with Mother: Nireth Alec, Father: Azure, Sister: Cyra, Brother: Kaelin.
Pets: Her horse, and the family pets: a cat named Dragon, and a dog named Carn.
Religion: Will tell you Korog and the Grey Lady.
Finances: Doing well living off her work as a blacksmith as well as her parents money.

divider_arrow2.png

Family
Mother: Nireth Alec Cerridwen
Relationship with her: Loves her mother immensely and is very protective of her.
Biological Father: Thannis Zima’Maloj
Relationship with him: Doesn’t remember him at all but from the history she has heard she is ashamed of his actions and hates him for hurting her mother like he did.
Father: Azure Cerridwen
Relationship with him: She respects and loves him as he has been the only father she has known and has proven to want the best for her. She greatly admires him and seeks his approval.
Siblings: Brother Merry, Sister Cyra, Brother Kaelin
Relationship with them:
• She still dearly loves her brother Merry but her eyes have been opened to the world and he isn't the hero status she gave him as a child. She is now grateful for Merry and happy to have a fellow family member who is different.
• Akasha has made her peace with Cyra and while they still enjoy driving each other crazy she loves the girl and would protect her with her life. Still thinks Azure spoils her too much though.
Kaelin is her pride and joy. She loves him immensely and treasures him. She wishes to teach him and help him grow all she can. Akasha views him as very special and someone she must protect not only because he is her brother but because he is the first child her parents have had together. She wants him to never experience the broken families Cyra and herself came from.
Spouse:
Relationship with him/her:
Children:
Relationship with them:

Other important family members: Has grown up thinking of Arstan as an uncle and Elfa as an aunt from what her mother talks about them but they are both gone now.

divider_arrow2.png

Favorites
Color: Red, Gold, Silver and Purple.
Least favorite color: Green.
Music: The sound of her hammer shaping metal.
Food: Azure’s pie.
Literature: Adventures.
Form of entertainment: Stories or listening to people's conversations.
Mode of transportation: Horse
Most prized possession:

Her Forge
• A necklace given to her by a stranger, it matches one Merry has and the stranger told them that the necklaces would keep them together.
•The first dented and twisted ring she smithed that she wears on her thumb.

divider_arrow2.png

Habits
Hobbies: Smithing.
Plays a musical instrument?: Nope
How he/she would spend a rainy day: In the smithy.
Spending habits: Doesn't spend a lot of money on things.
What does he/she do too much of?: Complain.
What does he/she do too little of?: Read.
Extremely skilled at: Putting up with her sister, arguing, exploring. Smithing and does well with archery.
Extremely unskilled at: Cooking.
Usual body posture: Slouching/relaxed.

divider_arrow2.png
Traits

Optimist or pessimist?: Pessimist
Introvert or extrovert?: Extrovertish
Daredevil or cautious?: Daredevil but not reckless.
Logical or emotional?: Emotional
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: Messy
Prefers working or relaxing?: Working.
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: Confident
Animal lover?: Yes

divider_arrow2.png

Relationships with Others
Opinion of other people in general: Is very guarded and grumpy around people she doesn't know.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: Not really.
Person character most hates: Thannis
Best friend(s): Edger
Love interest(s): Gone
Person character goes to for advice: Her mother or father. Edger.
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Her family.
Person character feels shy or awkward around: Uuhmm very few people.
Person character openly admires: Azure and Nireth
Person character secretly admires:

flowers2.png

Akashabyelfpluscats.jpg

relations.png
divider_arrow2.png
LOVED

Nireth Cerridwen | Mum
I love her and only want the best for her. I'm happy she got her magic at last. I hope she does well and is happy.
I just want her to be happy.

Azure Cerridwen | Dad
I admire Azure greatly. He has been the only real father I have known and I am thankful he has always seen me has his daughter. He can be a grump sometimes but I know he just wants the best for me.

Cyra Cerridwen | Sister
She's a pain sometimes but we get along pretty well these days.

Merry | Brother
We used to be really close. I don't know where you went but I will always love you as my brother. You remind me that I am not the only different one in this family.

Kaelin | Brother
I love him with all my heart. I couldn't of asked for a sweeter sibling! I will protect you and teach you all I can.

Ansgar
I'm trying to let go.

divider_arrow2.png
CLOSEST FRIENDS | TRUSTED

Edger
I am so glad I have you as my friend. My best friend. You have been here for me in a way no one else has been or can be.
Thanks for helping me through this time. I'm really proud of how far you have come in smithing as well. I'll teach you everything I know. You remind me of Roy.

1. I like you. You are dedicated to your apprenticeship and you actually seem to want to be friends.

Aiwin
Yeah I really like you.

2. I like you. You are kind and sweet and caring. I think I'm falling for you.
Is it just because I can't stand being alone anymore? I want to really get to know you. Become friends. Take things slow.

1. An Arget silver elf returning to the Isles. He's interesting in a funny sort of way.

Kopii

We are still friends right? I never see you.. I thought we were still going to be here for each other.. I needed you.

4. We are friends now and I think this is better. I still care so much about you and I think trying to be sweethearts put too much pressure on you. I will be here for you when you need me.

3. You are never here. Did I do the wrong thing asking you to be my sweetheart? Was your feelings for me just all in my head.
2. He's something special and I was a fool not to see it at first. I'm so glad he has agreed to be my sweetheart. I hope I can make this work. I hope I don't mess this up. He means a lot to me.
1. He's not what I expected. I thought he was dull but... He's
genuine and fun if you get him in the right mood. I like him... Maybe a lot.

divider_arrow2.png
BEFRIENDED

Edgar
He is my faithful servant and my friend. Even though he is a bit eccentric I know he means well and has a good heart. I know I can count on him always and that is something that I value highly.

Roderick
Fine you aren't as horrible as I thought. Well I mean you are but you are also fun to annoy and I can see you really care about Kopii now. Not bad at making sweets either.

1. You are a horrible person! How could you do that to me? I swear you just want me to fail.

divider_arrow2.png
LIKED

Jhaeros
He's nice. My second graduated apprentice. I'm proud of how far he has come.
I wish him the best in his
endeavors out on his own.

Sylleth

She's the sweet girl my parents took in. I haven't spent much time with her but I see her playing with Kaelin and Cyra a lot. She's lucky to be in such a good family.

Gregor

Ok then.

2. I wonder how you are doing.

1. You are a good kid. I just wish your father would tell you the truth. I liked your mother and it's not fair you don't know what a wonderful person she was.

Roy
Farewell my friend and mentor. Rest easy.

2. Time has faded my hurt at what you did. I hope you are alright. I hope I can one day show you how far I've come.

1. You betrayed my trust and told me you will value no word I say. I thought friends cared what their friends thought? Also the lines are so blurry. You are my mentor yet I am supposed to be your superior and we were once friends. I don't know what to think. I will respect you as my mentor but you have lost my respect and trust as a friend.

divider_arrow2.png
UNSURE | QUESTIONING | WARY OF

Asero
I still don't really like you but at least you are tolerable now. I guess you realized you needed me.

1. I don't like you. Your humor isn't funny, you have no respect, you are clearly after something.
I don't know why I tolerate you hanging around.

Elluin

I once called you brother, but now you have disappeared among a people we dislike greatly with a girl who's god we hate. I don't know who you are anymore.

1. I care for him deeply but I worry he dreams too big without enough planning to back it. I promised to look after and protect him and I will do everything I can to keep him safe. I always have a lots of fun when he is around.

divider_arrow2.png
HATED

Jaden
You hurt him. You broke him like I haven't seen before. How could you do this to your friend?

Lilly & Company
You are a horrible horrible person. I used to like you but clearly any sort of friendship we had is gone. I truly hate you for what you did to me.

OmiArt.png
(Beautiful art by Omikuji )

My in-game name is: hearts_hopes

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
View attachment 69536

Archery
Proficient. First started training by Moon at a young age but stopped practicing after loosing her teacher. Next trained under the guidance of Yeo Lan. Knows how to handle the bow and is doing well with target practice. Has gained some real world experience on the Eyes of Silas. Discovered she is left eye dominate and shoots better left handed. Has become proficient with the bow but still lacks some real world experience.

View attachment 69539

Smithing
Master. She has dedicated years to becoming the best she can be. She smiths daily and pushes herself to get better taking on more and more intricate projects.

Parkour/Climbing
Intermediate. While having no formal training Akasha has always enjoyed climbing and running across the roof tops in Zima. Her light weight and slim body make her very nimble and light on her feet. In addition she now has a pair of feather falling boots that allow her to jump down from places with greater safety.

Sailing
Intermediate. Spent a good deal of time at sea on the Eyes of Silas learning how to work the rigging of a big ship. Still lots she can improve on and learn but a good deal was drilled into her over the course of that time.

-There is a good chance she will never again be apart of a sailing crew. Ships now make her uneasy.
divider_arrow2.png
weapons.png

Bow
Her second bow made by Lan this one an upgrade from her first. She treasures it as a gift from her friend and mentor.
__9084601_orig.png

Sword
A beautiful leaf blade sword she made herself from the highest quality treated steel.
panthaer-leaf.jpg

Dagger
A dagger she found on one of the bodies of the invaders of her town. She reforged it in treated steel.
dagger.png

flowers2.png

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
She was referring to the time Elrowen and Robin "attacked" the castle. Which one were you talking about?
Back in the day when Thannis kidnapped Princess Violet Navine Beckitt-Marr. And Tybalt lead various assaults on the castle with Helios Sage and Others @Helios @Kyle1322

Ahh, glorious noob days. This al happened about a year ago and was my first introduction to combat RP :)