Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Akte's Art

AkteDutch

Settling in Altera
Patron
AkteDutch
AkteDutch
Patron
Um!! Hi!! I do a lot of painting, so I figured I'd share from now on- I do take commissions! The information about that is here.
Here are some of my recent works..

4-15-18 2sd.png
4/28/2018
12-15-17 1sdr2.png
12/16/2017

Sailor Jsdr.png
2/15/2018

Miphasdr.png
1/10/2018

I promise I do more than just faces and busts!! Though at this point, usually only for commissions, since a lot of my work goes into my Patreon (WARNING: Adult themes).
Hopefully you guys like it- I'll post future works here.

AkteDutch

Settling in Altera
Patron
AkteDutch
AkteDutch
Patron
Been focusing on patreon stuff, but Alyssa did commission me to paint her character Cassius. It’s almost done, so for now have the initial sketch/face study.
058ED35E-5341-4202-A02D-2D096C2703E3.jpeg

AkteDutch

Settling in Altera
Patron
AkteDutch
AkteDutch
Patron
5-1-18 2.png
FINALLY DONE TnT It bothers me though- I have to size it down so much from the original.. I usually with with 14000 by 10000 pixels. Oh well, I kinda like how it turned out. It was a big ol experiment-- Now excuse me while I pass out.
Alyssa

AkteDutch

Settling in Altera
Patron
AkteDutch
AkteDutch
Patron
Finished a commission for Rossu today! I'm loving how it turned out- though there's a bit of spice to it, as a warning o///o
1527639185761.png

AkteDutch

Settling in Altera
Patron
AkteDutch
AkteDutch
Patron
I haven't had the chance to update since I've been so busy- but I've done plenty of art in the meantime. The NSFW versions are on my patreon, but I can still post the (semi) SFW ones here >:3c Keep in mind one of them has quite a bit of skin, so little'uns begone!!

1527639571758.png
1527639696642.png