Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alec's Art Adventures

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Be warned, the moment you take requests, you'll have a couple dozen people clawing at your thread :p
(✿◠‿◠) who says no to such a face who asks for a request

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Added a couple new things to the Type sections and I have a question for you all.

So I’m thinking of starting to do commissions for any of the area’s of artwork I have listed, but here’s the deal. I’m broke, I don’t have a job and I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in “buying” custom art from me. I wouldn’t have set prices I’d just let the person donate whatever they feel the job is worth. (I would suggest a “price” if asked) But I would want to keep it very reasonable.

Would anyone be interested?

(this would include stuff like a custom logo, those heads I draw, banners, custom names things (like the Nireth Alec thing under the type section), irl stuff your in need of, wall papers maybe, pretty much open to all idea’s/request and I’ll see if I can make it happen)

Let me know if I'm sounding crazy.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Elfasignedsmall.png

Woop Elfa head. BTW just so ya all know the time investment these are this took me 6 hours to make. (which I know isn't a lot compared to some projects)

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Some recent photography :D It's been soooo long since I've been out with my camera.

You can see it's tongue here.

I just love Praying Mantis! They are so amazingly sociable. By far my favorite bug and I don't even like that many bugs. The sweet thing loved my brother. She crawled all over him. :D

Anyway that's it for now.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Don't get hopes too high, remember, he is actually terrifying, and eerie to be around~
For those who think he is cute...
Ermahgerd I just want to pinch those scarred cheeks! :heart:

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I would possibly like to ask if I could hire you to create a violet with a banner for a logo? :eek:
I would pay alot!