Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alec's Art Adventures

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
My little Cinnamonroll hafling character. Not to be confused with my hedgehog who shares her name.
Cinnamon_smoll.png

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Yus! She's a baker. Loves her sweets.

Not right now no. I'm still figuring out my style and taking things slow learning. Not ready to tackle commissions atm. Who knows in the future.
Alrighty, thanks :) Prettt cool art

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Did one of those what's in in your bag things for Nir. Plus a bonus addition with stuff people think she has with her. xD

Nir_bag_smoll.png

Bonus time lord bag of goodies Nir doesn't really have but some people think she has. Logan07 Immerael Edouard2000
Nir_bag_bonus_smoll.png

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
View attachment 85357

Something new. Took me way too long to do this but here it is. Warwolf

- ALSO -

Ok I have to ask that if you are using my art can you please credit me in the thread that it's being used in? I've just seen some of my stuff used a lot lately by people who didn't commission it (probably used with permission from commissioner though) and probably don't know I made it since I hate putting my name on stuff where it can really be seen. I'd just appreciate if I could be credited. Thanks!

Along with this I'll take two logos in the style of the one above for 10k each.
Comment here to reserve your spot and I'll contact you via PM for details.

Some things about this is I try to get them done as soon as I can but sometimes inspiration is lacking and it can take me a bit. Trust me it's better if I have inspiration for these. xD

Jazzper if you want one of these you get a spot as you asked about this before and were kind enough to wait until I opened spots up.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
View attachment 85357

- ALSO -

Ok I have to ask that if you are using my art can you please credit me in the thread that it's being used in? I've just seen some of my stuff used a lot lately by people who didn't commission it (probably used with permission from commissioner though) and probably don't know I made it since I hate putting my name on stuff where it can really be seen. I'd just appreciate if I could be credited. Thanks!

Some things about this is I try to get them done as soon as I can but sometimes inspiration is lacking and it can take me a bit. Trust me it's better if I have inspiration for these. xD

Jazzper if you want one of these you get a spot as you asked about this before and were kind enough to wait until I opened spots up.
me
smurf pay

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
View attachment 85357

- ALSO -

Yee!
I'll happily pay 10k