Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alec's Art Adventures

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Some random stuff I have been drawing.

Some love for my top two units in FEH. And the unit who continues to evade me ;-;

ikeandlinde_smoll.png lucy_smoll.png

And another Chibi for the family chibi drawing that is taking me forever.

Merry_Chibi_smoll.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I'd do a commission if someone wanted to pay me real money. xD Otherwise I'm still learning and working things out and not really ready to take request.
With all due respect, my good lady!
I have only recently discovered this thread and to say you are still learning to be an artist is absurd! Yes, you may be figuring things out still- everyone learns. Even teachers will continue until death learning new things about their craft, career or teachings... but I believe you are putting yourself down if you do not believe you are ready for requests!

I, myself, would happily pay you plenty of money for a commission after seeing that beautiful image above! I've seen many talented artists in my time Roleplaying, people who make good money simply drawing and sketching images of characters that Roleplay on their servers. You should do the same! ^_^
What's more, I believe your immediate family and friends OOCly would be very pleased you are gaining money for your art =)

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
With all due respect, my good lady!
I have only recently discovered this thread and to say you are still learning to be an artist is absurd! Yes, you may be figuring things out still- everyone learns. Even teachers will continue until death learning new things about their craft, career or teachings... but I believe you are putting yourself down if you do not believe you are ready for requests!

I, myself, would happily pay you plenty of money for a commission after seeing that beautiful image above! I've seen many talented artists in my time Roleplaying, people who make good money simply drawing and sketching images of characters that Roleplay on their servers. You should do the same! ^_^
What's more, I believe your immediate family and friends OOCly would be very pleased you are gaining money for your art =)
Thanks for your support. :) My meaning in saying that I wasn't ready for request was in reference to rads or just candid non-paying request. I have enough of my own ideas and projects I would like to do for that. But if someone was willing to commission me I would be willing to take on someone else ideas. But again thank you for your encouragement. I plan to keep learning and getting better with time and practice.