Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aleksei teaching people how to sword

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
In the ancient tradition of Hollowworld, I am making a thread for an organization that only has one member and is barely more than a premise.

This is kind of an interest check for something I plan on trying to do after the campaign is over, since barely having roleplayed at all during the entire extent of the campaign it's made roleplaying sound more appealing once that's all said and done. Aleksei is my character that's been around for a long time, and is now pretty old. Being pretty old, with one eye, with no (legitimate) children or family to pass on a legacy to, Aleksei is going to try to find people to teach how to swordsman to.

We all have lots of ideas on how fighting in the medieval era was probably taught, and we're all correct to some degree or another. This is going to be how I think it would have worked given the circumstances (emphasis there, this isn't meant to be a completely optimal simulation). If people are interested, then message me over your medium of preference. All comers welcome, but I reserve the right to deny people for one reason or another. I'm not sure if there will be some central building for this or not, probably yes but for limited usage.