Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alexs(Akihitos) Application [Declined - Cukie1]

Akihito

Villager
1. MC username : AkiSenpaii
2. 20
3. Romanian, born in Japan
4. I've read all 4 of them
5. When game information outside of what is available in a game is used to give a player an advantage in-game. Most commonly seen and frowned upon in many forms of role playing especially when consent has not been given (meta-gaming).
Powergaming, consists in achieving end game results (getting the highest and most favorable output possible) , ignoring everything else that constitutes the game as a whole. Another way to put it in words, would be taking shortcuts in the game in a counter-intuitive way. This practice is common in MMORPGs.
6. No, of course not.
7.Cukie1 (Cukie1, Fjor_Wilkstrom)
8. Well there is not much to me, i love playing rpgs and mmorpgs mostly but i also enjoy mobas from time to time and crafting/simulation games but i must say that my most favorite type of game is rpg. Im 20 born in a southern village of Japan and moved to Romania when i was around 6. I have a german sheaperd which i love very much. I listen to Alternative Rock but i do enjoy all music types. I mostly spend my time at the computer but when i go outside i enjoy hicking or bike riding.
9. I do love to write ill write a short story out of my mind right here and i also helped in creating some visual novel stories like Crystalline by PixelArt but its not out yet.
10. Nobody told me about this server i just happend to see it in a search for medieval rp minecraft servers.

Test:
Akerilin Ubertixx, the Archer
A Fantasy Novel
by Akihito

In a bungalow there lived a short, magical archer named Akerilin Ubertixx. Not a ribbed crowded, splendid bungalow, filled with soup and a cold smell, nor yet a deep, frosty, backward bungalow with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was an archer-bungalow, and that means shelter.

One day, after a troubling visit from the beautiful Tyrael Iliceran, Akerilin leaves his bungalow and sets out in search of three scary weapons. A quest undertaken in the company of dwarfs, elves and incredible ogres.

In the search for the beautiful-guarded weapons, Akerilin Ubertixx surprises even himself with his intelligence and skill as a mechanic.

During his travels, Akerilin rescues a teapot, an heirloom belonging to Tyrael. But when Tyrael refuses to try hopping, their friendship is over.

However, Tyrael is wounded at the Battle of Five Armies and the two reconcile just before Akerilin engages in some serious hopping.

Akerilin accepts one of the three scary weapons and returns home to his bungalow a very wealthy archer.

Caracter Info:
Name: Ithil
Race: Half Moor Elf - Half Human
Apprence: White eyes, Brown haid, Blue Hoodie, Black Clothes, White Crecent Moon on the back.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over. Sorry for the wait

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'll have to decline for the following:
-metagaming is very incorrect and I'll need powergaming
-please format the whitelist properly, as there are things missing/misplaced.
-please read the lore. Moon elves and half elves do not exist.
-you are missing the entirety of the test

You are free to try again

Akihito

Villager
okay sorry i also had typos in there, fixed the thing. And i did read the lore waiting for the response.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Please submit a new application