Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alex's Application [Declined - Jinny]

alexdeng

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Mephitio

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using outside knowledge to go beyond set rules, such as using external knowledge or goes beyond the limits or environment set by the game
Powergaming is having a character that is super powerful with no regard to rules or advancing in a way that disregards the rules.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like listening to indie pop like Christian French, I usually play on mineplex. I also enjoy biking and running. I work as a phone sales rep so I'm very good at making people buy things if that means anything. I have a bunch of hats.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No I do not.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was friends with Jin and she mentioned this server and I was interested

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Alexander De Monfort II

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Black hair, brown eyes, tall and large build which in turn forces him to wear generally tighter clothing, typically black or a dark shade.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1534534650182.png
Written Test!
Alexander De Monfort II sits up shackled and chained to the wall. He looks dazed and confused. He looks around, barely able to see in the darkness, but makes out a young man on the other end of the room.

“What’s going on?” Alex asks, his voice barely working. He hears a laugh then a violent coughing fit.

“You were caught trying to get to the royal treasury,” the young man said, his voice hoarse from the coughing.

“How did you know?” Alex asks. He tries to get up but his legs let out on him. He falls back down to the ground.

The young man scoffs. “I know things.” he says. “Now that we’re here, why don't you tell me more about yourself?”

After a moment of silence, even though both men couldn't make out the face of the other person, the man could tell Alex was unamused.

Alex sighs and decides he has nothing to lose. “I was raised in a rich family, sent to be a squire when I was thirteen, became a knight at twenty, a year earlier than everyone else, then by twenty two I was part of a guard for a high-value person. My master. I was just the weakest. All I ever was was bait.” Alex sighs. “After seeing what people are truly capable of, watching people get slaughtered and not being able to do anything... I didn’t care.”

Jonathan laughs again. “That was a good one!”

“Then my master raided my home and hurt my dog.”

“Interesting, so that's what made you go rogue.”

Then there was a long silence. Alex replayed the events of that night. Six men entered his house, waking Alex up. Alex grabbed his knife from under his pillow but got held down by two men. While the men rummaged around his house, Alex’s dog was going crazy. Barking and biting. One of the men decided to silence the dog by kicking it across the room, after hitting a solid stone wall the dog let out a small whimper and went limp. Alex looked at his dog, his only friend. He felt the grip of the two men holding him down loosen. After a matter of minutes, the other four men stand tall and Alex sees his master, the man he was supposed to protect, entering his home. His master walks up to Alex, who after all this while did not struggle at all. His master rips Alex’s necklace off and gives it to someone outside. The necklace was the last gift from his wife who was murdered by his master. At this point Alex felt a lump in his throat, a side effect of holding back tears.

His thoughts were interrupted by a flash of bright light from a torch and then a hit on his head. The only thing he could make out was a dragon symbol on the hilt of the sword that hit him. After that everything went black.

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! Your application is on the right track but there are some things that need fixing:

Appearance: Try to make the eyes look light brown, as yellow isn’t a natural human color.

Word Test: Your story features a lot of death in including your dog and wife. Your character goes into a rage and kills them all. We try to avoid people starting off with such power or dark backstories as a lot of it has been done before.

Edit the original post with changes if you choose to make them.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or another mentor.