Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Alison Ivanov

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
actually he's probably on disfavoured. i dont see alison caring enough about him for theo to be put on abhorred
Alison doesn't really care. At all. About anything. I've always just viewed her as dead inside.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Queensport remains vacant of it's ruler as Alison suffers from illness in Stoneheart. It is severe with a chance of no recovery.

(I'm gonna shelf her while I consider what happens with a bad roll on a bad thing on getting to adept. RIP.)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Alison has died after a prolonged illness, in the arms of her husband. Her children got to say farewells, and several letters were sent to others days before.
Its been a good run and it was probably one of the most emotional and sad roleplay sessions I've had just now. Damn. : )

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Alison has died after a prolonged illness, in the arms of her husband. Her children got to say farewells, and several letters were sent to others days before.
Its been a good run and it was probably one of the most emotional and sad roleplay sessions I've had just now. Damn. : )
Me hate you for this :c