Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Flavius Panos: The Angry Veteran

Who would win?

• Flavius Panos

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sweeney Todd

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

The Bloody Barber of Valerius
Name: Flavius Panos
Nicknames: “The Shave-ior”- by local residents, grateful for his service in removing criminal filth from the streets. “The Bloody Barber”- by anyone unlucky enough to survive his attacks.

Height and Weight: 5 feet, 10 inches, 170 pounds, mostly of muscle.
Appearance: Flavius has the body of a boxer or wrestler, with copious amounts of upper body strength. He is not, however, stilt-legged, and can chase after someone at a decent speed. Flavius has a well kept beard and mustache, which compliment his brown eyes. Has an aquiline-shaped nose, typical of Asrakosians.

Accent/Voice: A stern but medium-pitched voice. Italian accent, though some Greek accentry can be heard when he is angry or passionate.

Current Occupation: Hermadur of Sangria

Theme:

Personality and Backstory:
Flavius is often a no-nonsense individual, his face set in a stony gaze. However, he does like to joke around with customers and friends when he’s in a good mood. A nationalist at heart, he often praises the current government- with Dominion flags hanging in his home. He was once a legionary- and a skilled one at that, for the most part. When he retired in Valerius, he was appalled to see the rampant crime in the city, and took it upon himself to fight back. After inviting an infamous gang-leader to his shop and cutting his throat under the pretenses of shaving him, Flavius became a local legend.

Upon leaving Valerius after it’s conquest, Flavius decided to sell himself as a mercenary, though only to commanders he feels are worthy or intelligent) enough.

Inventory:

“My Smallest Razor”
- A sica (curved dagger) that he uses as a sight-gag for regulars at his barbershop but also as a weapon to wreak havoc upon his enemies with. A foot long, practically a sword.

“Old Reliable”

- His old army subarmalis (gambeson) which still fits him quite well. Since civilians cannot wear mail, he modified his subarmalis to have a decent covering of vegetable tanned, boiled leather, which provides a bit of bonus protection. Click this link for what I’m talking about.
Such a piece allows for good protection against blunt attacks, and can occasionally prevent cut and thrust damage.

Other things:

- A steel muscled chestplate

- A chain haubergeon

- A sturdy, wooden shield painted with a red field and the words “Vae Victis’ painted in the center in gold.

- A gladius of the hispaniesis style.

- A one handed warhammer with a pick on one end.

- A couple of weighted pila and plumbatae.

- A steel hewing maul.

-A Furca and it's accompanying kit, including a loculus filled with rations, medicine, and fire-starting equipment. His digging tools, bedroll, and other belongings hang off the side, generally wrapped in oiled sheepskin.

- A flask of vinegary wine that he likes to sip from as a wake-up beverage.

- A 72 pound drawweight, composite recurve bow (He was a part of a Toxotes (Armored archer) cohort) with broadhead arrows.

Skills:

Hand-to-Hand- 7/10 - Despite becoming rather long in the tooth, Flavius is as capable in combat as the younger soldiers in his division.

Hair-Dressing- 10/10- A craftsman of his trade. Persistently retains good reviews from many of his customers.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Is this the one character you're using for the war, or? Why use temps at all?
This is not for the war :p
This is for an event Elz and I are planning, in which Asrakosian/Valerean peasants go after the Kanish peasants working on Eastwatch- which Alison took from Theo as compensation for her accidental injury on his account.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Kanish is not a word

they're Kane peasants
Understood, sir.

Edit:

Btw, this temp looking great. I like making temps as well, gives me a sort of 1-minute-melee sort of feel.

Like when I made Edward the Edgy.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Height and Weight: 6 feet, 4 inches, 250 pounds, mostly of muscle.
They're peasants, though. I don't think it's necessary to have a char profile (i wont be making any) but I would say to tone this down as they're not big bulky guys they're just average peasants. :c

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
They're peasants, though. I don't think it's necessary to have a char profile (i wont be making any) but I would say to tone this down as they're not big bulky guys they're just average peasants. :c
Ooh yis oki, I just like fleshing things out cus why not :heart:

Finished :p

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Updated. He received his most recent gear from Nwalme’s armory, iirc.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Flavius, having had most of his friends disappear, decides to lay low for a while until the next war.