Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera Alive

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff

Exploration here will be met with armed IC retaliation.
Apparently Anhald has declared a state of emergency and has closed its borders son, were going to have to cancel that camping trip we planned.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Apparently Anhald has declared a state of emergency and has closed its borders son, were going to have to cancel that camping trip we planned.
defcon 1

cookie jar is missing cookies and they must be found

Damascus

Legend of Altera
I wish I could go but, still dead. Oh well. I'm still kind of questioning if it was even an RP death, but I'll just go through the process and hope that I can get into a party.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Date and Time:
18th March 6pm est
Event Tag:
Public
Party Leader:
Eimar
Party Members:
Ciaria BrianAT16
Party Size Limit:
Proposed Zone of Exploration:
Supplies and Other RP Context:

Winter cloths.
Climbing gear.
Pershiables.
Any weapons or armor needed.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Date and Time: 2/28/16 at 3pm EST.
Event Tag: (Public, Private by Invite)
Party Leader: Jason of Breakwater
Party Members: Arken Mitch TheDeester QuXXn_ ForestRose @me
Party Size Limit:
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 3
Ropes
Picks
Food
Blankets / Cloaks

Whatever the assorted party members have on them. (Clothing, armour, weaponry, etc.)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Iiii dont know when my PC is fixed but it shouldn't be long. Still need to agree on a date and time with those invited, so I'll leave that TBD for now if thats okay?

Date and Time: TBD
Event Tag: Private By Invite
Party Leader: Nylarii/Kurzik
Party Members: blargtheawesome @Kurzik Cap Arken The Courier Niek Morenta Mitch Naelwyn Lannis Sir Andrew Wallins ForestRose
Party Size Limit: No more than 15.
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 29
Packrat Nwalme, and multitudes of supplies from previous explorations in the area.
Invitation is to Riseport residents and possible future RP with Naelwyn so he can come too. Theres the mountain range to scour and I /think/ Aewin has a fort somewhere.

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Iiii dont know when my PC is fixed but it shouldn't be long. Still need to agree on a date and time with those invited, so I'll leave that TBD for now if thats okay?

Event Tag: Private By Invite
Party Leader: Nylarii/Kurzik
Party Members: blargtheawesome @Kurzik Cap Arken The Courier Niek Morenta Mitch Naelwyn Lannis @sadko(what even is your forum name) ForestRose
Party Size Limit: No more than 15.
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 29
Packrat Nwalme, and multitudes of supplies from previous explorations in the area.
Invitation is to Riseport residents and possible future RP with Naelwyn so he can come too. Theres the mountain range to scour and I /think/ Aewin has a fort somewhere.
Sir Andrew Wallins is Vlad

223hero7

Lord of Altera
((More to join once RP has been made.))

The Form

Date and Time: 2/28/16 at 7PM PST (9 PM Central, 10 PM EST)
Event Tag: (Private by Invite)
Party Leader: Marek of The South
Party Members: Rimu Rosary_Omen SpartanDory pyrocide Archbishop Hai_Paladin rjamesking
Party Size Limit: 20
Proposed Zone of Exploration: Square #10
Supplies and Other RP Context: Climbing gear, food, Rope, and torches. Other RP contexts? We're also preparing to explore the ruins under Queensport, namely the Greyling Tunnels and Riddleport's Sewers.

We have OOC and IC permission from:
Brian - Queensport

We are attempting to get OOC permission and IC permission from:
Cukie - Stavroforia

Last edited:

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
((More to join once RP has been made.))

The Form

Date and Time: 2/28/16 at 7PM PST (9 PM Central, 10 PM EST)
Event Tag: (Private by Invite)
Party Leader: Marek of The South
Party Members: Rimu Rosary_Omen SpartanDory pyrocide Archbishop Hai_Paladin rjamesking
Party Size Limit: 20
Proposed Zone of Exploration: Square #10
Supplies and Other RP Context: Climbing gear, food, Rope, and torches. Other RP contexts? We're also preparing to explore the ruins under Queensport, namely the Greyling Tunnels and Riddleport's Sewers.

We have OOC permission from:
Brian - Queensport
Cukie - Stavroforia
OOC permission for Stavroforia is currently pending.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Event Tag: (Public, Private by Invite) Private
Party Leader: Azure Cerridwen Immerael
Party Members: (please tag known party members)
Roy Beledrent CyberChaosV2
Ater Impes zXzMAGIIKzXz
Jaden Seeker CloakedReaper
Nireth Cerridwen Lady Alec
Party Size Limit: (Please be reasonable here folks. If you don’t care, leave it blank.)
Proposed Zone of Exploration: (please consult the map and pick a zone) 28, claiming it for Lady Alec & Immerael so I believe this has priority or something?
TBD
Something has forced the townspeople out of Zima'Maloj...They don't know what, but one thing's for sure, they're taking their town back.

(Also, we might be going a bit into Area 29 since we're exploring the entirety of the swamps)