Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Altera Risk - HOLD] Halting project for now.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wolfstadt also has several castles dotted across it's surroundings: The one north across the river, the one to the West across the river and one south on the mainland down the road.
Yes I will also add those, I'm making it so Wolfstadt has about the same number of troop starting units as lavoyarde. Lavoyarde will start more spread out and Wolfstadt will be able to explode and expand. While peaceful places will have what I'm calling them, 'gathered militia' they will have ahigher defense rate due to the higher morale for protecting their town.they will also have a very low critical hit due to they would porb just be picking troops off one by one

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I haven't played Atwar in ages. This sounds fun.

MUH RISEPORT.PNG
Black circle signifies Riseport's (my reckoning) area of influence. The red circles are towns - bare in mind the one on the right is just a ruin, but if this becomes a playable map, then I'd rather Riseport have more than just the one city. :p

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
I haven't played Atwar in ages. This sounds fun.

View attachment 62641
Black circle signifies Riseport's (my reckoning) area of influence. The red circles are towns - bare in mind the one on the right is just a ruin, but if this becomes a playable map, then I'd rather Riseport have more than just the one city. :p
Yes that works, when and IF (I really hope we do) have a tournament. You can play at that, also you have a dock so I can give you warships. Also if you have premium atwar, I can grant you ownership later of the map. Then all you have to do is list my main account (Julius Caesar I) (don't make fun of me ;-;) and I can edit it further, maybe becoming A monthly thing idk.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Here is the map for Eadehleskal's Violet-Forest: (Highlighted in purple!- The lines that dont reach the edges of the land should be at the edges of the land, but due to the limitations of my editing software and my current use of a laptop, that was the best I could do, so feel free to expand it as you see fit.)
4X6g7xu.jpg

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Currently looking for someone to take control of the map after it's is published. Once we find. New owner you can add my main account to the editor list. Message me if you have a premium Atwar account and are willing to 'watch over' the map so I can further update it until I buy a premium account.
Here is the map for Eadehleskal's Violet-Forest: (Highlighted in purple!- The lines that dont reach the edges of the land should be at the edges of the land, but due to the limitations of my editing software and my current use of a laptop, that was the best I could do, so feel free to expand it as you see fit.)
View attachment 62642
can you list the capital/cities? If no city's an area where troops can stay will do

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Currently looking for someone to take control of the map after it's is published. Once we find. New owner you can add my main account to the editor list. Message me if you have a premium Atwar account and are willing to 'watch over' the map so I can further update it until I buy a premium account.

can you list the capital/cities? If no city's an area where troops can stay will do
Capital-
Eadehleskal
Cities-
1. Faencir
2. Cafrinne
~
(Eadehleskal is marked on the Dynmap by a purple flower, and the other two cities are at the centers of both plateaus directly north and south of which Eadehleskal is on. (Faencir = North, Cafrinne = South))

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Yes that works, when and IF (I really hope we do) have a tournament. You can play at that, also you have a dock so I can give you warships. Also if you have premium atwar, I can grant you ownership later of the map. Then all you have to do is list my main account (Julius Caesar I) (don't make fun of me ;-;) and I can edit it further, maybe becoming A monthly thing idk.
Wish I was a premium member, but I'm not, sadly.

... I've been wondering who the hell owned that thing.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera

Okay, The Lavoyarde and Wolfstadt territorys are done! This is what it looks like so far. Stay tuned!

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
ANYMORE CITIES THAT ARE NOT POSTED HERE I WILL MAKE THEIR TERRITORY MYSELF.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Im thinking about ending this project for now. Until I really buy Premium and have a stable knowing of how to make maps.
It will prob be about a couple months or so until I start it back up.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
There's a silverian build at your nuber 8. I belive You have no right to sieze that terittority.

Spark

Broken
Im thinking about ending this project for now. Until I really buy Premium and have a stable knowing of how to make maps.
It will prob be about a couple months or so until I start it back up.
I think I still have premium, so I could do what you said to Blarg if you like?