Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Authors

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Howdy,

I was inspired two hours ago by both my intense passion for tangible reading material IC and a previous RP to launch this here project. In a short period of time from this post I will use my creative juices to write a bunch of short fictional stories under various author names and then release them to the winds. Why am I writing this post to announce, you ask. Well, I enjoy making things interesting so because these are IC fictional books, below are short blurbs on the IC authors who wrote them and hints on where they may live. In case these books have activated your character's almonds enough for them to attempt to seek out these authors, feel free to shoot me a message and we can schedule an RP. Without further ado, here's the name's you'll see on some of the books of this project.

H. H. Doyle - Human - Noted for themes of transcendentalism with a coy humor about him and his craft. He's not that private of a person and word on the street is that he frequents a tavern in the north country formerly known as "The Rough Plow".

R. Yervraw - Dwarf - A dwarf of clan Frostpeak no less. He's often under duress. Betwixt yonder mountain and in halls of yore. He'd gladly sing you some lore.

Sylva Atkinson - ??? - An up and coming writer with a penchant for satire and finding some deeper truth to this shit. Often dramatizing current politics, she keeps a low profile. She dedicates her novels to only one person by first initial only, but for some reason that initial changes with every coming novel.

I will add more authors should it tickle my fancy and or if the current ones die for some reason.