Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Emergency Meeting of Leaders (and whoever is informed and tags along)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hmmmmm . . .

*contemplates going. . but dislikes the idea of all leaders in one location. . .*
Thats the whole point of the meeting. Focus on the true meaning for this meeting and put your differences aside. Im not even gonna try to kill Ardy for this event.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Thats the whole point of the meeting. Focus on the true meaning for this meeting and put your differences aside. Im not even gonna try to kill Ardy for this event.
That's not what he's getting at, but the response to his qualm would be this: they're not going to go by themselves (they shouldn't), and any effort to try and get rid of them all at once is going to be met with... vehement opposition.

If everyone can put aside their differences, it'll probably be the safest place in Altera for ... however long it lasts. I still express skepticism that will happen~

ACU20

Legend of Altera
How only leaders are allowed. . .without any guards really watching outside or anything? . . .I think i'll pass on this one since it'll not end well . . .

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
How only leaders are allowed. . .without any guards really watching outside or anything? . . .I think i'll pass on this one since it'll not end well . . .
Everyone is invited.......when i first posted i said invite everyone you can. This was to not allow the corrupted to hear about its happening. Its open to everyone /READ/

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
It's only convenient if the Engem wanted to kill them. Otherwise they're protected by Barbarians and Korog, in an impenetrable citadel, in the middle of a large mountain range, in the middle nowhere with a lack of maps; far away from the corruption :p

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Putting all the leaders in one spot makes it really convenient to kill them all.
Oh yes that's the plan, we are planning to once we have all the leaders and whoever they bring along in hound-ru to risk the entire fate of altera to kill people who can be revived. I assure everyone that this meeting will be as safe as humanly possible.