Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Emergency Meeting of Leaders (and whoever is informed and tags along)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
It's only convenient if the Engem wanted to kill them. Otherwise they're protected by Barbarians and Korog, in an impenetrable citadel, in the middle of a large mountain range, in the middle nowhere with a lack of maps; far away from the corruption :p
no offense, but lets stay realistic...it has wooden walls >>

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
The place isn't easy to set on fire, place is incredibly damp. Let alone many spots for you to actually set on fire, seeing as the gates are pretty linear :p

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Wood can be treated in such a way to make it difficult to burn. Why do you think siege towers don't go down easily?
*snaps fingers* THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA. *scribbles furiously*
I never said anything about fire - I was more referring to trebuchets and catapults.
Other than that it should be noted that not every kind of wood burns as fast as others and that it was very possible to make siege weaponry burn down.

However, using a ballista was usually more effective if you needed a siege weapon down fast ;)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Oooooor, you could just leave it the heck alone? :p
Pfffft, naw. Attacking a group of world leaders, many of whom lord over societies in which authority is decided by martial prowess? Sounds exciting.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
It's the Highlands, that terrain really puts a harsh on any equipment that could get through the walls '-'

Off that though, I just realized that the meeting time's weird. GMT and BST are in the same place but different? >_>