Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Althalos | The Misunderstood

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
image.png
IMG_2587.PNG
image.png
All [UDATE]s are in This Color

{cynical, sad, cold, slightly murderous for certain people, love, drunk...}

[ 'Alth' (Most everyone), 'Alos' (Matalina), 'Al man' (Victor), 'Al' (Victor, James), 'Alcoholic' (Brutus, Odette), 'Kid' (Athena), 'Smooth-skin' (Karn), 'Fool' (Ix), 'Alley cat' (Lillinette), 'Brother' (Cesario), 'Unkie Alth' (Eleanor) ]

Current Thoughts: "I guess I feel like I should have been fighting by his side, like he asked me to."
image.gif

Horuss

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 5.33.19 PM.png
Drinking buddies!
Samiwashere

4f876ed2405efd767ee048b86a9a6b74.png
Catena

Usual Mood(s):
Neutral... not happy, not sad
A little joyous, but nothing over the top.

Character's Voice:
- Matt Lanter [x]
Music:
"Time" (From Inception) - Hans Zimmer

Main theme from Interstellar - Hans Zimmer

image.gif

General Info:

Appearance:
Handsome.~
Race: Human
Eyes:
Dark Blue [x]
Hair: He has recently cut his hair quite a bit: [x] Old hair style, which he will probably return to in due time if he doesn't cut it: [x] When slicked back: [x]
Face: He has a nice face. [x]
Weight/build: 200 lb; Muscular. It shows through his shirt. [x]
Height: 6'
Skin Color: A slight tan.
Hygiene: He is very particular about hygiene, and bathes as often as he can. He hates having dirt or blood on his clothes.

Clothes:
- Outfit 1: Casual
+ White undershirt [x]
+ Red vest [x]
+ Grey trousers [x]
+ Brown boots [x]
+ Long black coat [x]

+ Belts
- Outfit 2: Fancy [x] (Cukie1)
- Outfit 3: Formal [
x]

Other Stuff:
Family: Mother and father dead. Brother alive, sister (?)
Mental State: Shows some sociopathic tendencies and habits, as well as having an unhealthy liking for being in danger and being thrilled. In regular day to day life, he is usually quite stable.

Finances: Poor-ish
Sexual Orientation/Martial status: Heterosexual, mostly into moors and humans. Unknown, though he seems happy and content.
Carries himself as: Althalos has faced a lot of things that have broken him emotionally, mentally, and physically. Even through this, he manages to put on a poker face and take whatever comes his way.

Alignment:
{Shifts around depending on the factors involved}
True/Chaotic Good

Lawful/Chaotic Evil

Titles:
N/A

Organizations:
N/A

Religious Habits:
Visage: Worships ["You're misunderstood. Like me."]

Crusade: Kind of ["War is sometimes necessary. I don't condone it all the time, but also don't block it."]
Jax: Worships him the most ["Let's see where this takes me- guide my path."]
Skraag: Kind of ["Immortality is tempting..."]
Silas: Kind of ["Still not too sure."]
Sallana: Worships ["I hope you aren't playing another game with my sanity..."]
Jishrim: Respects ["Most beings hate you... they are just entranced in their dreams of peace without chaos."]
Shalherana: Kind of ["Intrigued."]
Rahas: Worships ["I stand for what you command... well- mostly."]

Scars / Injuries / Tattoos:
Scar from knife on left palm
A light scar going from the middle of his back to his right shoulder
Scar on the left side of his neck/shoulder area
A scar going from his Adam's apple to the middle of his chest
A light scar on the fleshy area where his right arm connects to his chest

Tattoo of a beautiful Moor woman on left inner forearm (Yes the ref has a human, but the tattoo is of a moor.) [x]
A Celtic-looking tattoo that covers most of his left chest, going up to his shoulder and ending at mid-bicep like a short-sleeve T-shirt. [x][x]

Occupation(s):
Alcolohic

Philosophy/Outlook on life:
{He is very much a 'realist'. He views things as they are, and thinks of optimism and pessimism as two deadly extremes. Due to his nature, his beliefs may change based on strong emotions, but mostly stay in the same area. He forms strong opinions of people, so when they get out of his grey zone they are either friends or foes. He is now becoming sort of a nihilist.}

Real world philosophers he'd agree to: Immanuel Kant, Seneca, Plato, Nietzche, Thomas Paine
He thinks the line between evil and good is very blurred, and this belief causes him to do things that are chaotic or harmful for the 'greater good'.
He thinks all beings are equal.
One of his thoughts about people is that it is the outside world that shapes them... So, it is experiences that make the man.

Just don't kill for no reason. But if a reason is there? Go for it..
The rules only apply when needed.

He is starting to have a existential nihilistic view on the world. But still believes fiercely in the Pantheon.

Languages:
Common (Expert: Reading, writing, speaking.)
Elven (Beginner: Reading, writing, speaking)
Mok'yra (Learning: Reading, writing, speaking)

Possessions:
Schiavona, named 'Claudisious' [x] (lost)
Four daggers that Gruk gave him [x] (two lost)
A pair of old steel plate gauntlets given by Moriarty. [x] (BoredBrit)
• Money pouch

His journal, along with various papers tucked in it
Pretty cool silver ring, some intricate designing. Worn on right pointer finger. [x]
Small knife. Nothing too special about it. [x]
Human skull. A nice keepsake from Skull Island. [x]
A ruby ring [x]
A diamond [x]
Some plate shin and foot armor [x]
Gold ring with a fire opal stone. Worn on his right middle finger. Given by Azariah. [x] (Asirel Luik)
An earcuff that he wears like a necklace, on a leather strap. Identical to the one he gave Azariah. [x] (Asirel Luik)

Pets:
Vee
[x]
Is accustomed to Althalos, they are now good pals.

- Althalos
- Food and treats
- Attempting to imitate Althalos' speech
- Being a moody brat
-
Azariah (Asirel Luik)

Dislikes:
- Most other birds
- Starving
- Being left alone for a long while
- Not having anyone to talk to
- His feathers being plucked
- Althalos

Current Residence(s):
Small shack in Mockingbay

Fears:
He says he doesn't have any, but in reality he has a few
Not accomplishing anything in his life
His loved ones being harmed due to his actions

Trsuting the wrong people, betrayal... this is the thing he fears most.
Being locked in dark rooms. Jail cells. Mental rooms...

Achilles Heal(s):

His friends/loved ones being in danger
Excessive drinking (is alcoholic)
Seduction
His morals can be corrupted...
Can be too trusting of people in need

Favorite:
Animal: Cat, Bird
Person: Azariah
Drink: Wine... rum is a close second.
Food: The meat and veggie stew he makes
Pastime: Flirting, or sometimes practicing swordsmanship. Drinking.
Place: Anywhere he is surrounded by those he loves. Also taverns.
Instrument: Piano
Weapon: Schiavona

Least favorite:
Animal: N/A, loves em all
Person: Moriarty, people who hurt his friends, Ava
Drink: Ale
Food: Anything that tastes like shit
Pastime: Sitting around, being around idiots
Place: Cells, any place he is locked in against his will.
Instrument: N/A, all instruments sound beautiful...
Weapon: Hammer

image.gif

Attributes and Problems:
Attributes:

Good at hand-to-hand combat
Is trained in sword fighting
He's a fast learner
Is generally a nice person
Remains calm in stressful situations
Is a good chef
Intelligent
Can play piano pretty well
Good heart

Good looking
Though he is narcissistic, he is very caring of others.
He doesn't fear death
His physique can be quite intimidating; he is usually taller than those he meets, and his youthful yet finely chiseled body is one you'd think twice to challenge

Problems:
His temper shows when he's provoked excessively, this makes him much more violent and dark, and his mental illnesses cause him to act like a selfish idiot.
Is absolutely miserable at archery
Can be distracted very easily, or remain overly focused. There is no in between.
Can be antisocial at times
Prone to using people
Usually says things that he shouldn't have
A bit of a perfectionist
Big ego
Can be forgetful
Alchohol is his friend
Speaks without thinking, can't keep his mouth shut
Can be too caring or overprotective of those he holds dear, or just any hurt/depressed person
image.gif

Skills:
Acrobatics - {5/10} "Jumpy jumpy..."
Stealth - {2/10} "Hard to keep my mouth shut, urgh."
Strength - {8/10} "This comes in handy."
Balance - {5/10} "I'm glad I don't live on a beam or something..."
Swordsmanship - {8/10} "I'm very proud of my skills."
Polearms - {0/10}
Blunt Weaponry - {7/10} "Used to be my specialty, gotta practice more..."
Spears - {0/10}
Axes - {0/10}
Archery - {0/10}
Crossbow - {1/10} "Seems easy enough?"
Defence - {8/10} "I've practiced this a lot."
Alchemy - {0/10}
Herbalism - {0/10}
Medical - {2/10} "Clean it.. wrap it? Maybe stitch it."

Smithing - {0/10}
Fletching - {0/10}
Culinary - {9/10} "Of course I can make you dinner.~"
Brewing - {0/10}
Agriculture - {0/10}
Fishing - {0/10}
Mining - {0/10}
Excavation - {0/10}
Tailoring - {0/10}
Woodcutting - {0/10}
Architecture - {0/10}
Literary - {8/10} "I was trained by tutors."

Lockpicking - {3/10} "Probably will need this."
Pickpocketing - {0/10}

(Thank ya, Arcana)

image.gif

List of Goals:
Short term:
Get a cat

• Drink a lot
• Push away your thoughts.
CAT

Long Term:

• NOT DIE
• Fame, fortune, riches...
• Learn the languages
• 'Richest man alive'? Yup, that's me
• Meet a Divine...

• Manor

image.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IMG_1998.PNG
IMG_2588.PNG
IMG_1997.GIF

Relationships and stuff:

Romantically Involved:
•--

Liked/Loved:
• --

Family:
Mom/Dad: You were cruel. Abominations to this world. I broke out of your wretched family tradition, but sadly my brother and sister were already corrupted. I'm glad I ran away.
Odette: Althalos considers Odette his sister. Through thick and thin, he'll always be there for his big sis. "I saw you at your worst, broken. I'm glad you're happy now." (Samiwashere) [x]
Cesario: <TBA>

Eleanor: Odette's daughter- his little niece! She is precious. "You are quite smart. And cute.~" (LordCreepington)

Friends:
Brutus: Althalos' old friend. He feels some regret for not being with the man when he died."I guess I feel like I should have been fighting by his side, like he wanted me too." (Old-Seadog)
Tryg: Tryg has shown respect for Althalos, and managed to make Odette happy, so naturally he is a friend. "I hope you prosper and find joy.~" (godfather1)
Azariah: Althalos' ex. They have became friends once more, and she still has a special place in his heart. "I'm glad you appreciate my company. And I hope that I will cause you only happiness, not misery." (Asirel Luik)
• ? Is that it???!????

Friendly with:
Karn: A greyling. Interesting. Althalos is intrigued by this fellow. "You are rude at times, but I can understand why. I hope to get to know you." (ironassassin)
Aspen: Althalos highly respects this Caparii. He wishes to learn brewing from him. "I can be a nuisance, but believe me, I will put my all into learning this craft. Just give me a chance.." (Aspen)
Roy: A smith that Althalos is trusting of. Maybe he couldn't learn the trade of smithing from this man. "You seem alright. You know your trade well, and your pricing is fair. I trust you." (CyberChaosV2)
Athena: Athena is a puzzling character to Althalos. He still isn't too sure if she is trustable or not, but he's being friendly for now. "I have no idea if you are a good person or not. We shall see." (ZeroOrgan)

Aestra: Althalos thinks this young Moor is brilliant, and will accomplish great things if she listens to the right people. He also thinks she should know the truths of life. Like what a bounty is. "You're smart! I know you are. Like Oliver. I just need to teach you about life... you're sheltered, it's a pity..."
(Catena)

Theodosius: This man seems rational and trustworth. Althalos values that. "Hm- maybe we will be good friends. Who knows." (Thomas Herena)
Daella: She seems nice and friendly. Althalos would like to get to know her more. "You have your head in the right place, I think. Let's talk more." (KatrinMair)

Arianne: She has been helpful as it seems. Giving little bits of information, items as well. "I size you up as a good enough person. I think I'll keep you as a possible friend." (BobDdoss)
Edger: Blackjack buddy. "I don't see anything wrong or suspicious about you. Instead, I enjoy our games of cards." (Edouard2000)
Carlos: Hm. Young man, he seems smart. Not an asshole. "A cheery fellow. I suppose it comes with youth." (MrMine)
Theo: He saved Althalos from being crippled, and is starting to like him as a friend. "Maybe you aren't that much of an idiot." (Edouard2000)

The Grey Zone:
Victor: Althalos doesn't think Victor is dull or unintelligent, even if his speech suggests otherwise. He knows Victor is a smart and caring man. "I don't understand how you see things, but maybe we should talk more often, instead of hitting each other..."(The Tottot)
Lillinete: He has known he known her a while, and though she hates him, he still believes he could be friends with her. "Hmph." (TinyBlueberry)
Maelin: Victor's sister. Alth never knew Vic had siblings. "You're an interesting one. Maybe we should talk more." (Catena)
Nyssa: Victor's second sister. He isn't too sure how her speech is much more developed than Victor's. "I still haven't got know you too well." (Raykaystar)
The savages of Skull Island: Weirdos. "I think it's a good thing they haven't came onto our land." (Piratep00f)

Jeroxia: The jester that Althalos used to call his friend. "You just prove to be another idiot that ran off."
(Jeroxia)
Kopii: He brought Alth the bad news. "You seem genuine and true. We should talk more, if I get out of this alive." (Omikuji)
Sapphira: Althalos has now perfected the art of letting go and burying. "..." (Asirel Luik)

Joe: Apparently this lad is training under Sif. Misguided, I'd say, but at least he's learning how to fight. "I think I will spar with this him. Practice for the both of us."
Cymic: They met back in Riseport and haven't been friendly towards each other. Althalos is now indifferent to this man. "Hello, Blondie." (IanAwesomePants)
Oliver: Althalos wanted to help him. "I tried my best to guide you. I give up." (JungleTheSinOfSloth)
Vertigo: Complicated. "Hm." (optic_mawry)

Disliked:
Vesryn: After knowing him for a while, Alth is sure Vesryn is an idiot. "You worship Sallana but solve your problems with violence... an idiot if I've ever seen one." (Raphael_Payne)
Sigurd: Althalos doesn't like this man. "Ugh..." (The Courier)
Elmond: The dislike was mostly born out of jealousy. As well as the fact that Elmond resembled Cymic, almost completely. "Another Cymic, great." (ironassassin)
Wulfric: Not sure why, but this smith doesn't like Alth. And so Alth doesn't like him either. "What the heck is wrong with you, mate..." (BoredBrit)
Alison: Though he doesn't agree to her principles, she seems like a powerful ally... "This won't take long. I know it won't."(Elz)
Moriarty: A 'half wit halfling'. Alth refuses to give respect to this thief. "Thief. You tried to frame me..." (BoredBrit)
Tymes: Tymes didn't like Althalos, and so Alth doesn't like him. "You tried to prove you're better than me and you failed. Learn your lesson."(SpiritTheLightning)

Stephiir: He slept with Althalos' girl, and was an all around nuisance. "I'll take great pleasure in laying my fist on your face.~ Weakling." (LordCreepington)
Marwin/Ronn: He hurt Odette and Althalos. So he's a twice the dolt. "I knew you were an idiot. Anhald bastard..." (SirLuamTehDoge)
Kieril: Althalos used to hate this idiot for attempting to kill Storm, his then lover. But after all the trouble he went through, he realized his grudge was pointless. "I don't care about you. You wreaked my life, I wished I had killed you." (proskater034)
Storm: Althalos' unfaithful ex. He regrets waving off Odette's warnings. "I don't usually call people this. But you are a whore... you slept with others, all while you were with me. And you did it without any hesitation. I guess I should have listened to Odette..." (Ecco)

Enemies:
Ava: Althalos hates Ava with a passion. "I am still perfecting my plan." (Joseph12Q)
IMG_1998.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IMG_1998.PNG
IMG_2585.PNG
IMG_1997.GIF
Timeline of events:
<Important memory's are underlined>

- Runs away from home.
- Is trained extensively in swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat.
- Almost gets beat up by Victor.
- Decides to travel around, ends up in Riseport.
- Has to defend the citadel with Brutus.
- Fractures his arm.
- Frequents the inn at Riseport.
- Meets Storm, she's nice.
- Joins and helps with Brutus' Republic.
- Banned from Riseport.
- Goes to Grafjell, trying to find a home.
- Almost dies, flees.
- Becomes friends with Brutus.
- Goes back to Grafjell, has developed feelings for Knox.
- Is annoyed by Gabe, Gabe is killed, Raphael blames Althalos.
- Despite his efforts, Knox only hates him further. After frequent visits, he is banned from Grafjell.
- Meets Lillinette, considers her a friend.
- Meets Matalina, he starts to fall for her.
- Goes to Saphire ball.
- Agrees to help with fighting Anhald.
- Goes to the other ball.
- Jeroxia becomes a friend, he helps Althalos a lot. By this time, Matalina has gone missing.

- His back is cut by Gabe.
- Healing potion administered by Moriarty.
- Interested in finding out what's going on at Port Silver due to meeting Zane.
- Learns Cymic has left Azariah, tries to help her become stable again... he slowly starts to like her romantically
- Now has a bounty on him.
- Goes to Tambry with Jeroxia to kill Cymic and collect the bounty. He dies.
- He wakes up in a boat, with no money, his sword stolen, and his rings gone. He is now homeless and poor.

- Learns of his death.
- Starts to keep a journal
- Azariah lets him stay at her house in Tambry.
- Drunk Lillinette forgives him for trying to kill her love (Cymic).
- He sleeps through a zombie attack and is now living in Grafjell.
- Goes with Lillinette, Azariah, and Sorien to 'talk' with Gabe; Sorien kills Gabe and then Althalos slices her head off. Lillinette and Althalos are friends again.
- Althalos meets Sauran, who is courting Azariah. Not liking Sauran, and wanting to let Azariah know how he feels, he kisses her on front of Sauran.
- Paige tells Althalos of the boats, but he doesn't want to leave Brutus, Lillinette, Azariah, or Jeroxia behind because he doesn't know if they were on one or not.
- He boards the boat to the New World.
- His cut is fixed up.
- Azariah happens to be on the same boat as him, they are able to talk more.
- He tells his true feelings to Azariah. They share a special moment together.
- Arrived at the New World
- He starts having second thoughts about the Republic.
- Travels with the Azerwind party.
- He is starting to think too much into things. Dreams, thoughts, worst fears.
- His relationship with Azariah is getter rocky.
- Lillinette is hurt, he is conceded.

- Goes back to the Azercamp.
- Joins House Azerwind.

- Azariah dumps him. It's a nasty breakup, leading to him picking up alcoholism again, despite Brutus' pleas against it.
- Brutus takes the position of his guardian temporarily.
- Starts to form a bond with Odette.
- Gets two tattoos.
- He has changed,
for the worse.
- Storm confesses her love to him, they bond over wine in his shack.
- He is arrested, his hand is broken.
- Is offered a job by Moriarty, he is released from prison.
- Kieril attacks Storm. Althalos confronts him with Brutus to arrest him, but they are forced to let him go. Later they fight in the wilderness, where Alth and Oliver beat Kieril up. In the end, he is taken away by strangers.
- He was framed by Moriarty and narrowly escapes a painful death.
- An opportunity to learn brewing arises.
- He is arrested again, so is Storm.
- He now considers Odette his sister.
- Exiled from Mockingbay as punishment, whilst Storm has her finger chopped off and taken by Ava as a slave.
- Ava brings Storm back to Valerius. Althalos and Storm are reunited.
- Althalos is invited back to Mockingbay, he goes.
- Storm cheats on Althalos while he is away, she runs off with Stephiir.

- Oliver chooses Ava over Althalos, for who to stay with.
- Azariah, out of sympathy for what all he has had to deal with, now starts to restablish a friendship.

- He will make many visits to Skull Island, slowly taking his sanity, due to how broken he already is.
- Althalos acquires a parrot. He makes it Vee.
- Almost bleeds
out after being assaulted by Ava. Muscle is torn- his arm will never be the same again, even with the most advanced medical treatment.
- Fixed up by Lill, then locked in a cell. This leads to him having a mental breakdown.
- Let out by Sapphira. After a week, he can now walk and is starting to recover his sanity.
- Left Valerius.
- Planning. He wants to hurt Ava as bad as she hurt him.
- Sapphira leaves and falls Elmond, he is left alone.
- Cesario, his brother, appears. He is now reminds of the past.
- His recovering state of mind is now stuck at a plateau, not fully healed.
- Visits Odette.
- Theo uses a healing potion to heal Althalos' arm.
- Goes to Sanardu to get even with Stephiir. Ava somehow finds them, she shoots and then stabs Alth. He is unable to fight back, and dies by bleeding out as well as choking on his own blood and lack of air.
- He reawakens.
- Plans to rob the Amalfia palace.
He is successful.
- He intercepts Azariah as she is going to leave Mockingbay- one thing leads to another, and the start of a beautiful relationship is marked. (Asirel Luik)
- He starts to make a beneficial relationship with Alison. It will be useful in the long run.
- He is now interested in learning magic. He travels to find Mages. As well as developing an affinity for Blackjack.
- Goss to the Winter Ball with Azariah. He is pretty sad and tired at the end, having been turned down by a magus and having half of what he knew about magic thrown out.

- Traveling now. The Compendium, Storm's Landing, Stoltfar.
- He meets his niece- she is quite adorable. He enjoys his time with Eleanor. (LordCreepington)
- Brutus has died.

- Courting. Intent to marry..? (Asirel Luik)

- Death.

IMG_1998.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IMG_2816.PNG
Memorable Quotes

IMG_2817.GIF

"I stopped fearing death a while ago."
{Althalos to Victor}
The Tottot

"Fear nothing. Except the shortage of alcohol."
{Conversing with Jeff}

"It's suicide to reason with two angry women... especially when they are Moors."
{Althalos to Sorien}
SpiritTheLightning

"There's no fun if there's no danger, right?"
{Althalos to Brutus}
Old-Seadog

"You know...- and this may sound redundant or useless...- a while ago, I didn't think I'd have happiness. But now here it is, right in front of me. I'm holding it.~"
{Althalos to his Azariah}

"I don't seek anyone's approval. Insecure people do that."
{Althalos to Alison}

Elz

"Let's not talk about size, 'Lord'."
{Althalos to Moriarty}
BoredBrit

"If this place was a birds nest, the books and knowledge would be feathers that fell off."
{Althalos talking to himself about the Compendium}

"Look- past is past, nothing can be changed, and it does no good to dwell on it. The future runs ahead, the past is far behind."
{Althalos to Azariah}
Asirel Luik

"No, I refuse to show him respect. Respect is earned."
{Althalos to Azariah, Moriarty}
Asirel Luik BoredBrit

"I've put my mind to
it, and you know what that means."
{Althalos to Odette, Tryg}
Samiwashere godfather1

"I guess I feel like I should have been fighting by his side, like he asked me to."
{Althalos to Azariah, regarding Brutus' death}

Old-Seadog Asirel Luik

IMG_2816.PNG

Last edited:

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I'm still the Emperor and Grand Wizard of the Marcusian Imperial League. I shall zap you with my thunderous spells.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
This thread is pretty much barren

Last edited by a moderator:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff