Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amayfay whitelist app. [Accepted - Shao]

Amayfay

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Amayfay

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Using outside advanced knowledge or skill your rp caricature would not have. Exploiting in game resources to unrealistically advance your caricature. Your rp caricature goes to a class in game. All the sudden your rp caricature it a top wizard.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I have been playing Minecraft for two years now. Greatly enjoy it. However I want more of a community experience. I have four animals. Two big dogs. One is a pit bull. The other is a ?. The are both around 100 lbs. I have two cats. They are insane and will greet people at my door. I’m looking in to getting my husband a tarantula for his birthday or maybe an ant colony. I love researching animal behavior. Also baking.

9. Do you have any examples of your work? Unfortunately no.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Internet. looking around to see the different rp servers. Trying to find the best fit for me and my sister. We play together.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name: Fanny Clarke

Character Age:22

Character Race: human Sangrian
Appearance: understated blond and blue eyes. A simple light blue dress with a apron white apron and white cap.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Fanny looks out across the sea. The journey from Crows perch to Veraci was not a short one. Though the reprieve and new scenery were welcome. The air is heavy with a mix of salt and harvest. It was the season of harvest. Starting out fresh on her adventure wither sister seemed fitting. But not one she had planned on. After her father tried to marry them both off fanny and Lina decided to try out on there own. Though fanny thought it best she struck out as soon as possible. Though she was unsure at times. The men there father had picked would not do well. They would to become drunk nobodies. Only caring for there dear drink. The spirited nature of the sisters would not survive a life of harsh words and servitude. Thou they do not have lofty dreams or expectations. A simple life as horse farmers, bakers, tea shop proprietor, or could there be the possibility of higher education? They have a great love of the written word, tea, and of stead. The endless possibilities were making her head spin. Or was that the boat. With only the clothes on there backs, they would need to get supplies. Would There father come after? She could but hope not. As expected escaping there father was not an easy task. This they had to do when he fell under the spell of his drink. This he dose often. She can still hear her fathers angry slurred words and ice cold blue eyes, “ you are mine and I by my on you arg to that seaman or I shall nay a har of you to see” so nay a hair will he see. After the great epidemic of ashen blight took there mother. There father became law less and mean. It was not the father she remembered from her childhood. She would greatly mourn the loss of him. She dearly enjoyed the company of her sister. She was her best friend, a constant companion. So back home had joked they were twins. She very glad she came along. It’s was a scary adventure together. Alone would terrifying. Alas adventure awaits! So with only the clothes on there backs, spirit of adventure and her sister. They headed off to discover the place they will now call home. As she head off the long boat on to the dock to gather she could look forward to there adventure together. She was hopeful. Possibly naively so.

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
Hey, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately there's one thing for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
  • Your written test is short, please rewrite so it is at least 400 words.

Amayfay

Villager
Hey, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately there's one thing for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
Ok thank you. Will do.

Amayfay

Villager
Updated

Shao

Bring back angry react
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor. I am not on to whitelist you but I have asked someone else to so it will hopefully be done shortly.