Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AmberVoxel's Application [Declined - Jinny]

VoxelPhantom

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
AmberVoxel

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
(Meta), going past the game boundaries and/or not following the rules. (power), slowly making a story, like an adventure that has no script, so the player makes up a story as they go on.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of Course Not!
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny

8. Tell us about yourself!
I really like Art and Exploration. I Love to Role play, (even though no one ever does it with me). I listen to music a lot. If anyone asks me my favorite color, instead of saying it. i will say "blue, no wait yellow." because i made that mistake on accident. *so now it's a joke. (it was a coincidence that it came from Monty Python.)
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am an artist. (no pictures, having copy write issues)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I just went on the minecraft servers website and searched up RP servers.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Phantom

Character Age:

Character Race:
Elf (moor)

Appearance:
Dark Grey skin. Purple eyes. Short Black hair. Tall and Thin. Dark Red Pants. Black boots. Grey shirt.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
2018-09-04_19.58.11.png
Written Test!
there was an Moor Elf named Phantom. He talked a lot, moved quick and explored a lot. He was always alone, he would watch people from afar waiting for someone, a special someone, but he did not know who. So he Just roams the around looking at people because deep inside him, his mind tells him to. it tells him to watch people, so he can learn to be with others. He is fast, but not very good at combat, he can see (ish) in the dark, and when he is near anyone, the person (who is near him) will begin to feel unease. (when i play i will specify this) {ex;}, /msg [Player] *You Begin to feel Unease*.
He mainly holds random items, sticks, dead bushes, flowers, cacti, string, dye, bones, maps (from far away areas), and other weird and useless items. he wears chain, chest / boots. (sometimes).
He is passive. (neutral until provoked), when attacked he will usually punch you with whatever he's holding (it will never be a weapon or tool that does more than 0.5 damage), and run away. (as fast as he can).

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey. Your application is on the right track. There are some things that need to be worked on:

Written Test: Your written test needs to be at least 400 words long and demonstrate your ability to write/roleplay. As of now, it doesn't fulfill either of the checks.

Character Abilities: These special abilities are unique, and not something a starting character would have. If you believe you really need them to RP, message Solus about it. However, it is best to make your moor elf not have the ability to make others uncomfortable without being by his own actions.

Definitions: Your metagaming and power gaming definitions are not exactly what we're looking for. Please refer to our roleplaying guide for more information, and write them in your own words.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or another mentor.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I am declining your application due to inactivity. You may reapply again in one week if you choose to. If you have any questions or concerns, please message me or another mentor.