Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amdir Sepyhn

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Name: Amdir Sepyhn
Nickname/Alias: "Sandspot" by Eminu and Basil. Both deceased. "Little one" by a few Nakam and adults in general.
Race: Elf
Build: Tall, rather thin.
Hair: He has a blond sweep of hair so mighty that... well... some have claimed it to be fabulous.
Eyes: A blue color.
Skin: Not quite "light", but not quite "tanned" either.
Height: Undecided.
Distinguishing Features: The staff he carries with him.
Physical Flaws: He is left blind by a horrifying incident of tag. In his depression he tends to eat very little, causing him to have a problem with being a small bit malnourished.

Physical Qualities:

Clothes:
Hygiene: He likes to be clean. Though, he can't always keep himself in perfect condition due to his eyesight.
Family Heritage: Of Valeriel descent, abandoned by his brothers who were supposed to be watching him. Adopted by Eminu Sepyhn
Disabilities/Illnesses: Being blind.
Intelligence Level: I would like to say a small bit above average, Eminu having kept him educated.
Known Languages: Extremely sloppy elvish in which he never uses, Common.
Fears/Insecurities/Phobias: Silence. He feels weak and alone if he can't hear anything, and will tend to hum or tap his fingers/staff if alone. He has a rather large fear that he'll be made fun of for being blind. Especially when it comes to meeting other children.

Favorite
-Color: Yellow.
-Food/drinks: Tea. No real preference in food.
-Animal: Before going blind, he loved dogs. Now his favorite animal is the bird, with its tweeting and wonderful singing sounds.
-Activity: Reading when he could, it is now drawing.
-Person: Eminu

Least Favorite
-Color: He doesn't really think about that.
-Food/drinks: No preference when it comes to food, really. Drink-wise, if he had to choose it would be water.
-Animal: Spiders.
-Activity: Drawing.
-Person: Wyvern.

Backstory(Of the RP variety, the backstory of before he was first abandoned by his brothers coming later):

-Abandoned by his brothers to Eminu, who had plans to do something terribly terrible no doubt! They end up playing Adventurer and she gives him his first true treasure: the dagger Treasure.
-The two eventually form a bond, and the two live together.
-After around a year or so, problems begin to arise. He challenges Eminu to a game of tag on the mountains of Kavdam. While running away, he slips on the snow(Having not worn his boots like he was told to...)and tumbles down the mountain, causing him to go blind.
-Eminu, after reading to him one last time, leaves him with a note at the library for the orphanage to take him. She promises him a hot supper and to visit frequently.
-He witnesses Eminu committing suicide by jumping into the fire-pit in front of The Merry Mead. His already grown depression deepens.
-After making his eventual way to the Silverheart orphanage, Baz'neh comes to take him to Kavdam to live with her at the request of a deceased Eminu.
-He hears a strange sound in the infirmary of Kavdam and enters to see what Baz'neh is doing. An orb of which I do not know the RP specifics behind(I'll have to ask Mich and Arken/Minez about that...)is cracked, the essence inside invading his mind, and grants him terrible pain within his head while making him see the suffering and death of hundreds(Or something along those lines. Must ask Arken/Minez again. In RP when I asked him about it OOCly it was something along those lines.)

Excuse any unfilled things. Will fill eventually. Maybe. Perhaps. But at least I finally got around to making this.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Cool character! :) Have you ever considered bringing him back??

I'd love to RP some time!