Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

American Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Screw you Jónsak :p American Football is a great sport. 'Soccer' *original football* is a sport played by guys who fall down and complain when a guy steps on their foot...
Now, my favorite team is the Jets :p before you hate. Sit back and think that the 2 years before last year we made it to the Championship game both times... Now lets start talking more about football :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Necroooo....

Anyways... I never watched this before, seems very similar to rugby, which I dislike both watching and playing.

And to all those "soccer" haters, did you ever meet Paolo Di Canio? He was the type of guy who would kick your face in, then spit on it, all within the rules of the game and then some. I could list a bunch of players who stray from the stereotype of modern "soccer".

Kevin Nolan
John Terry (as much as I hate to admit it)
Joey Barton
Chris Samba

And that's just four of em :p

Anyways, American football, I wont criticise it since i've never watched it, but it seems to be more entertaining and tactical than rugby, maybe i'll give it a watch sometime.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Real men do Parkour.
Why you ask?
Because it is the only sport out there worth doing at all.
All others... They are simply just not worth it...
*Waits for the hate to come flying*

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
*Hate incoming* Parkour is an activity not a sport.
Now back to American Football..

_lethman_

Lord of Altera
My favorite team is the chargers, and I hate to say it but they got DESTROYED by 49ers. XD
But, we did destroy the Packers, and the 49ers were one game away, ONE, from the Super Bowl in 2012

_lethman_

Lord of Altera
Real men do Parkour.
Why you ask?
Because it is the only sport out there worth doing at all.
All others... They are simply just not worth it...
*Waits for the hate to come flying*
And on this... Parkour is awesome, one of my favorite things to do in the summer. But, it isn't a sport and football requires much more strength and stamina. I am a wide receiver and sometimes, i leave the field beat to a pulp, but the adrenaline of catching the ball while getting hit by a 150 pound player(I am in Middle School) is well worth it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.