Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AMV(Anime Music Videos)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Im sure im not the only there LOVE anime, But what about AMVS (Anime Music Video) I found them exceptionel. For me AMV is a great way to find; Music/artist, Animes/Mangas, Inspiration and feels.

So i the hope of me not being the only one to love AMVS I making this thread to hope people will share and discuss AMVS
(This might be a fail but you will never know if you don't try)

~~~~~~I have a few to stat with~~~~~~
(still haven't watched the Anime yet)​
(I dont think i've seen all in this <.<)
(I've seen this :p)
(I dont think i've possible could seen all of these....yet..

Spark

Broken
Angel Beats is amazing, the feeeeels!!!

Warning, Mild sexual content and swearing.
Hollywood Undead... amazing and the video, well, self explanatory.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
By gods I never imagine this coming back.

Found this little pearl. Pretty proud to find such an awesome AMV when it only had 20 views and being the first like.
WATCH ON OWN WARNING! SPOILERS FROM CODE GEASS! HUGE SPOILERS ACTUALLY!

These two are made by possibly one of my favourite AMV makers. Sadly she isn't the most popular and I think her videos needs more attention ^^

SPOILERS FOR THOSE HAVE NOT WATCHED CLANNAD AND CLANNAD AFTERSTORY!

And here we officially have the first AMV I ever have watched. Made by a danish creator... This is a reupload and it is actually really old, around the time I started being on youtube.

Epilipsy warning! a lot of flashing colour!
It might be another one, but I am 100% sure it is from this creator or rather said, his old account ^^

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Quite some code Geass spoilers

:| wut did I just watch

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
An AMV I made about a year ago. Lyrics available in the Closed Captions. Right now, I'm currently making a lip sync AMV. I already have a lip sync one on my channel, you can watch it if you want, but it's pretty outdated, mostly experimentation.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
An AMV I made about a year ago. Lyrics available in the Closed Captions. Right now, I'm currently making a lip sync AMV. I already have a lip sync one on my channel, you can watch it if you want, but it's pretty outdated, mostly experimentation.
ooooo~~~ really cool

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
This counts as an AMV right?