Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amy's (H4ngetsu's) Application! [Accepted - Shao]

h4ngetsu

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
H4ngetsu

2. How old are you?
I’m 15, turning 16 in december 2019

3. What country are you from?
I am from the USA and speak primarily English.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yessiree!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming/powergaming are similar offenses, but they’re both generally characterized by controlling RP in a way that’s unfair to the other participants with no real basis or reason for it. Powergaming can also include creating NPCs for your own benefit or performing actions which affect another person's character without their consent (i.e. making an attack hit automatically!). Metagaming is having a character have access to information that they wouldn't logically know in character, such as names or SeCrEt PlAnS.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope nope!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda!

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Amy, but you can also call me Kenny, Matteo, or any of my character names. I play a lot of DnD and have always loved RP settings and medieval fun, so this piqued my interest right away! I’m a musician, and I specialize in punk, folk, alternative, techno, and any kind of instrumentals you can think of! I’m also an artist, so I do a lot of character art. If you’re a mod or an rp partner, expect tons of doodles from yours truly!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sure! I’ll attach some art files down below.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nah, I found it when lookin’ for Minecraft rp servers.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Brewyn Zalhorn

Character Age:

Character Race:
Halfling (Roaver)

Appearance:
Brewyn stands at around 3’9, with chin length auburn hair and gap teeth with bright green eyes. She dresses in a simple canvas shirt with a knee length knitted cardigan, with old, torn pants and knee high, steel toed boots. She’s tan and muscular for her race, with broad shoulders and wide hips. She wears several belts around her hips, with multiple colorful scarves tucked into them. She also has a few tattoos, one under her eye and the others covering her neck, arms, and ribs.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!

Brewyn sighed, taking a puff from her old hand carved pipe. Her fingers, rough and calloused, traced the designs along the length of it as she warmed herself in front of the fire. Her mother had given it to her as she sent her off on the journey to teach others the ways of Jax, and her Cilpen with a pat on the back and a promise of a new tattoo when she returned. She was akin to the errand runner of the caravan, with her youthful vigor and quick wit that seemed to attract others to her with barely any effort. People often let her crash in their homes when they were drunk and agreeable, but were always shocked to find nothing missing in the morning with a few herbs to soothe the stomach left on their tables with a thank you note. Brewyn thrived on shock value, and nothing seemed to shock people more than a virtuous halfling without a kleptomaniac streak. She sighed, tapping the ashes out of the pipe and relaxing back on her bedroll, her camp managing to provide respite during the New Moon as she made her way to the major cities of the land. Her dog, Pock, barked softly as he curled up at her feet. She leaned up and scratched him behind the ear, he was tired from hunting earlier that day. She pulled out her knife and a piece of wood, tugging on a pair of leather gloves to protect her hands as she began to carve it. This was her third attempt at carving a more intricate lute, since she was still a rookie. She was always ambitious, but this design was beyond complex- it covered the body and headstock, and was an illustration of the story of her people, done in the same style as the tattoos littering her body. She had only completed up until the culling and creation of the Greylings, leaving half of the body ending abruptly at a scene of murder and pain. She began to carve again, etching out the features of a nether portal, and then the prison which contained the queen who was responsible for her people’s genocide. She began to hum, pondering what she was doing and where she was going- she missed her caravan, and she knew that she wouldn’t be able to change the whole world on her own. She bit her lip, forcing those thoughts from her mind. “The world won’t change if nobody tried to change it,” she thought to herself as she finished the etching on the lute. She sighed, brushing the wood shavings off of her lap and laying down, setting her tools aside. She closed her eyes, the warmth of Pock and the smell of the dirt roads the only familiar things that lulled her to sleep.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
Hey, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately there's one thing for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
  • Your powergaming definition is definitely most of the way there, just needs a little more, if you need help with it look [here].
Other than that the application looks well written and we can move on once you have made the necessary changes (simply edit and let me know).

h4ngetsu

Villager
Hey, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately there's one thing for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
  • Your powergaming definition is definitely most of the way there, just needs a little more, if you need help with it look [here].
Other than that the application looks well written and we can move on once you have made the necessary changes (simply edit and let me know).
fixed!!!

Shao

Bring back angry react
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor. You will be whitelisted shortly.