Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Imperial Polling

What Should Theodosius Do?

• Build a public school and find a teacher to further education.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Build the Legion up and cleanse the nation of bandits.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build a Palace.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other (Explain choice)

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Throughout the Dominion, poll takers are sent out to the settlements.
As Newly appointed monarch of the Asrakosian Dominion, Basileos Theodosius asks his beloved citizens what his first act should be.

OOC: Anyone can answer the poll but pls do so in the mindset of an Asrakosian. Knowledge, political and personal freedom and stability are amongst the most important things to an Asrakosian.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Valerius, Astrakhan, Amaranthine.

Now get off my thread if you're going to be an jerk
hes not trying to be an ass, just pointing out that an emperor just does things, democracies are when the people decide what happens... a democratic empire is kinda... not a thing

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
A proper palace should be in the plans in the near future the current one is a mix between a mine and a palace, which is not really proper.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Yeah, this seems like something you should ask your faction about, and if you're asking folk to answer your poll that aren't in your fac because you don't have any inside of your fac then is it still a fac? fac

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Yeah, this seems like something you should ask your faction about, and if you're asking folk to answer your poll that aren't in your fac because you don't have any inside of your fac then is it still a fac? fac
if you disrespect all three imperial citizens again you're gonna be in a world of trouble.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A proper palace should be in the plans in the near future the current one is a mix between a mine and a palace, which is not really proper.
We have an underground ballroom to maximize space. Not a mine that's also a ballroom. If you looked carefully there are separate entrances for both.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I agree, Blorbis83 you should poll stuff like this in your house. Can't be going around making decisions based off of what people who aren't in your house think!