Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Inquiry to All

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The letters, while a bit messy and choppy, are clearly read, there is no name on the posters found at Storm's Landing, The Compendium, Sanardu, Halbed, and the Ruby Isles Academy
"I seek to purchase various items for an upcoming gathering I wish to hold. For those of the crafting profession, I seek a hand mirror with various mirror sections to make it up. For those of the alchemical profession, I seek a vial of what is known as Dragon's Breath. To the first procurers of these items, I shall pay them generously, and can be found at the Storm's Landing Inn, wearing the face of the desert.. Please don't keep me waiting long though... the food here isn't too great."

A quick note, I am actually paying OOC rads for these as well as having IC rads 'given' to your char :p 3k for the mirror, to anyone who can make it, and 5k for the dragon's breath. As enticing as it sounds, the recipe for dragon's breath will not be a suitable alternative, and WILL be denied, though I highly doubt anyone was gonna give it anyways. IF you're interested in taking this up, feel free to PM me about arranging a time, since I know that my class schedule and my work schedule can get pretty wonky a lot of the time.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
just a bump to make sure everyone's seen this, I'd tag people, but I have no idea who does/doesn't know how to make Dragon's Breath

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Can't get dragons breath. I believe it is impossible to get since it requires a dragon and I cannot recall any events held while the ingredient was an active item in Minecraft.

Warriorxp7

I think I might like it here
The letters, while a bit messy and choppy, are clearly read, there is no name on the posters found at Storm's Landing, The Compendium, Sanardu, Halbed, and the Ruby Isles Academy
"I seek to purchase various items for an upcoming gathering I wish to hold. For those of the crafting profession, I seek a hand mirror with various mirror sections to make it up. For those of the alchemical profession, I seek a vial of what is known as Dragon's Breath. To the first procurers of these items, I shall pay them generously, and can be found at the Storm's Landing Inn, wearing the face of the desert.. Please don't keep me waiting long though... the food here isn't too great."

A quick note, I am actually paying OOC rads for these as well as having IC rads 'given' to your char :p 3k for the mirror, to anyone who can make it, and 5k for the dragon's breath. As enticing as it sounds, the recipe for dragon's breath will not be a suitable alternative, and WILL be denied, though I highly doubt anyone was gonna give it anyways. IF you're interested in taking this up, feel free to PM me about arranging a time, since I know that my class schedule and my work schedule can get pretty wonky a lot of the time.
Since when are mirrors in minecraft?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Ever since someone had the space and dedication to create one. Its fairly simple, make an ice/glass floor and build a reverse of the room on the other side. I know Thiil, QP and Zima all have/had mirrors. I assume even more folks have crafted them.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
the mirror has been obtained! It's also been scratched off of each of the posters, though the person in question still seems to be looking for Dragon's Breath