Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Uprising {Violent, 6pm EST, Saturday 28th July}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

As sickness spreads like wildfire throughout the slums of Storm's Landing, violence has began to reach a breaking point. While Baron Crawford has tried to keep those within the main city safe, he has began lowering the gates to the slums and attempting to keep both sides at a distance for fear of it taking over the city. Several thin, sick and hungry people have managed to get inside the city causing fear amongst the rest, and guards have had to dedicate their time to keeping the situation under control. They are not sure how much longer they can continue.

= = =
OOC:
This event will be part RP, and perhaps part PvE so I can get more of a scope on the people who will aim for breaking into the city.
It is a violent event, but if you're a tier 2 you're still welcome. Death is possible but I'll avoid it so you folks can still be included.
Depending on the outcome spawn may see some damages, but I will not touch people's homes or shops to any extent it affects belongings etc.

Time: 6PM EST.
Date: Saturday, 28th July.
Rating: Violent.

Kamaoe Tiberione

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
As a note: You are welcome to take part on either side. If you want to play a sickly infected peasant from the slums, you may, or if you want to be one trying to keep them at bay, you can. Your call, friends. : )

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Damn. 2 events this weekend that Kitrana really shouldn’t miss, and I can’t make either because of overtime. lol

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Sophia is in Phase 6 of the disase. It's unlikely she will be healthy enough to attend.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Elz, would you prefer standard PvE gear, IE; non-enchanted gears, armor that matches skin being used?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'd prefer it yeah. The PvE is likely not going to be that intense and I don't consider any diamond enchanted armour IC so go away with that stuff haha woo.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
+ The revolt is over. Bodies lay strewn across the ground by the gate and the slums alike, either cut down or burnt from the flames that took over the slums. None entered too far into the city, but several of the guards hardly consider this a victory. +

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
This was a great event! Really well done, and allowed for some interesting rp. Thankee Elz!