Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Ancient Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Slight adjustment to the time- bumping it forward one hour.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Honestly that was the best event I've ever been to - and that's saying something, considering what some players and staff have been up to. Hats off to the DMs; that was incredibly fun, and has me really excited for the campaign.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I enjoyed going into hell a second time- glad to see only one casualty this time!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I stayed up all night- All i had to do was endure oNE MORE HOUR AND I FELL ASLEEP

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Someone summarize what happened? It sounds like it was cool
followed a rift into the nether, appeared on some old tower ruins, ventured across some lava by toppling a different tower to use as a bridge, and came across four massive suits of armour. arriving at a gate, a smaller group continued upwards via a rope, and snuck along as giant, armoured figures marched past the gate; the rest of the group had to try getting away from one of the armoured figures, a 'crystal knight' that could materialize weapons, like spears for throwing (hence fenric's death). the smaller group continued along, and was hiding behind sets of giant training dummies when one of the crystal knights detected them, and they were forced to attack. they managed to slay it, and people took various routes to get into a tower where an old corpse sat on a throne in fine clothes. they continued up, and saw a giant portal over a lake of lava,as well as one of Grief's old siege engines that was still functional. once everyone was on, oliver piloted the crawler through the nether portal, and they arrived somewhere in the lavalands around lutia. now some characters are working to prepare for whatever's to come.

EDIT: i missed a lot of the rp that took place away from my character, so don't use this as a full account.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
followed a rift into the nether, appeared on some old tower ruins, ventured across some lava by toppling a different tower to use as a bridge, and came across four massive suits of armour. arriving at a gate, a smaller group continued upwards via a rope, and snuck along as giant, armoured figures marched past the gate; the rest of the group had to try getting away from one of the armoured figures, a 'crystal knight' that could materialize weapons, like spears for throwing (hence fenric's death). the smaller group continued along, and was hiding behind sets of giant training dummies when one of the crystal knights detected them, and they were forced to attack. they managed to slay it, and people took various routes to get into a tower where an old corpse sat on a throne in fine clothes. they continued up, and saw a giant portal over a lake of lava,as well as one of Grief's old siege engines that was still functional. once everyone was on, oliver piloted the crawler through the nether portal, and they arrived somewhere in the lavalands around lutia. now some characters are working to prepare for whatever's to come.

EDIT: i missed a lot of the rp that took place away from my character, so don't use this as a full account.
....welldamn o_0 that's some excitement I missed

yebuC

Lord of Altera

huh sound like its Exodus war against Grief, none of siege engines are working, Army of Naught can't do build or anything to do without Grief, they are just wandering around in the Nether for years. I may be misunderstand your post...

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
huh sound like its Exodus war against Grief, none of siege engines are working, Army of Naught can't do build or anything to do without Grief, they are just wandering around in the Nether for years. I may be misunderstand your post...
Seems like somebody has been fixing up the place

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
post-christmas bump
I think the realistic aim for a response, will be in the new year.
I am not sure about others, but for me the really busy part of Christmas are the following days until New Year.

Just as a non-affiliated heads up ^^

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I think the realistic aim for a response, will be in the new year.
I am not sure about others, but for me the really busy part of Christmas are the following days until New Year.

Just as a non-affiliated heads up ^^
No one has been posting expecting a formal or informal reply from staff this week or any time before the new year. But even if there isn't a response given for a bit, there isn't a reason to stay silent.

If staff had less of a must-be-business-tier-response mindset and instead engaged the community that they claim to be players in just like the rest of us on an even field in open discussion, things could get better.

Similarly, I think that when members of staff stop worrying about their image on the forums and stop behaving like this is a career when it comes to formality people are much more able to empathize with them.

Being staff isn't a customer service job. It's a hobby that's supposed to be enjoyable. By sucking the personality out of every response just because you have a red name you actively do yourself and the rest of the staff team detriment.

Customer service workers work on Christmas. Unpaid community volunteers should not.

Status
Not open for further replies.