Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anden Ironclaw's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Anden

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Truchev
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
Canada
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - using out of character information while in character (i.e. someone told me on Discord that they died, and I go and avenge them in the server)
Powergaming - making my character overpowered (i.e. my character can fly, is immortal, etc.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Tempy
8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy listening to rock music, classical music, and also hip hop (I know, odd combination). I've got many hobbies, such as badminton, violin, and composing music. I also am REALLY into Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and all other sorts of political-drama-type TV shows and movies. I also play several games including Albion Online, WoW, ESO, and Skyrim. I also currently work part-time at McDonald's.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?

a little town I'm making on a different RP server
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was browsing for town names on google for my town, and I stumbled across this website.

You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
Anden Ironclaw

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Dark brown hair, blue eyes, average stature, medium build

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

I peered out from the deck of the ship, wind blowing in my hair as I thought to myself, "We've finally arrived." This new land I was travelling to was marvelous. The chirping of the birds and the crowds of people on the docks filled my ears. I could feel the ship rocking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. I let out a sigh of relief, happy to be away from everything I'd left behind.

From an early age, I was raised up to respect the 2 principles of my house, tradition and honour. Two concepts that I still hold dear to me. In school, I was taught swordsmanship and horse riding, though I never really grasped the two subjects like my peers. My father hated me for that. He confined me to the worst room in our home, served me the least amount of food, and constantly pushed me around.

Throughout my teenage years, I spent my days at the local taverns, drinking my days away and spending time with the whores, until my father had had enough of my actions and sent me away, attempting to fake my death by saying I rode my horse off of a cliff and using a stable boy's body as fake proof, in order to protect the Ironclaw name. I could not decide whether I was happy to leave my oppressive father, or that I was sad to leave behind the friends that I made there..

Storm's Landing. That was the place I decided to travel to. I had talked to an old friend of mine who I met in the local tavern, who happened to be a guardsman on a merchant ship traveling there. He was feeling quite ill at the time, and needed someone to fill in for him. So I agreed. Anything to get away from my past that disgraces my family until this very day. I spent 4 fortnights on the ship travelling there, posing as my friend for the merchant who was traveling to Storm's Landing for business-related ventures.

As I stepped out onto the docks, the blue skies and the sun gleaming in the water made me feel a sense of relief that I had not felt before, even more relieving than downing a bottle of fine wine. I sighed and I stepped into the world that I was about to be a part of.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, a few things to look over:
-We don't use real world locations here, or real world subcultures. Germans, Scandinavians, Russians, and such aren't really a thing here. I advise looking into the lore and seeing what subcultures you can use. Keep in mind some are restricted cultures.
-No advanced skills, meaning he cannot be in a high post in the army or hold advances skills.
-We usually try to avoid too much non-canon history in the test, as we'd prefer something closer to our own stated lore.

Anden

Villager
Hey there, a few things to look over:
-We don't use real world locations here, or real world subcultures. Germans, Scandinavians, Russians, and such aren't really a thing here. I advise looking into the lore and seeing what subcultures you can use. Keep in mind some are restricted cultures.
-No advanced skills, meaning he cannot be in a high post in the army or hold advances skills.
-We usually try to avoid too much non-canon history in the test, as we'd prefer something closer to our own stated lore.
Right, I rewrote my backstory.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Very sorry to sound picky, but your test is five words short, though I'm willing to overlook

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry for that xD

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.