Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Anhald - December 23rd] Surrender of House Fuvur to the Anhald Crusade

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

The Witch King, Nwalme of house Fuvur, has surrendered to Kaiser Peter the First of Anhald. The Kaiser is hosting a public declaration of the Fuvur surrender and signing of the treaty at Storm's Landing for all to see. The Crusade in Amalfia will not end until the barbarians are driven out, but Fuvur has withdrawn.

Classification: Moderate [violent for peace-disturbers], Public
Where: Spawn
Whom: Everyone
Hosts: Kaiser Peter, @Cap and King Nwalme, blargtheawesome
When: 5:00 PM EST

The terms of the surrender are as follows -

1. Delius will be returned from the Fuvur prisons to his position of Most Serene Doge of Amalfia.

2. All Fuvurs and Fuvur supporters will be removed from the territory belonging to the Most Serene Doge
3. House Fuvur will declare support of the Hallon claim on the Silver Crown.
4. A ward from a Fuvur vassal house will be given for a period of five years.
5. A payment of 450,000 radiants will be made to compensate for damages to Amalfia
6. All Fuvur lords, vassals, and house members will surrender to the Anhald Reich

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
Sylvester RN: "Welp... I'm never going to Amafailia unless I wanna get purged... Nwalme is not a good teacher to teach me statesmanship, and I need to flee south or pretend to worship their god."
Stephiir RN: "Welp, we're moving south. Nwalme will have us all burned by the Anhalders next crusade."

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I was looking forward to seeing a pitched battle between Fuvur and Anhald- I've actually never seen one done in a server.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I was looking forward to seeing a pitched battle between Fuvur and Anhald- I've actually never seen one done in a server.
blarg didnt have it in him to continue the war

the last big battles were the coalition sieging my old keep and the lavoyard rebels raiding azerport

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
From what I've seen and been told there was a lot of OOC in this war, maybe even more OOC than IC (and that's no fun).
I can imagine that is why it's less interesting than the mostly-IC Coalition sieging Breakwater.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
people keep asking me particulars about the terms, here are the terms written another way:

>nwalme returns delius kincaid
>nwalme removes all of his guys from amalfia places, severs his alliance with them and anyone else who wants to challenge peter's reign
>nwalme agrees to support peter's claim to being the silver king, on the condition that nwalme and all of his guys are independent from that claim to king of the world (looking at you all of nwalme's allies and vassals)
>nwalme and peter are in a state of armistice until nwalme can find a lord's son to send peter's way for 5 years
>nwalme will pay 1/4 of the money now, 1/4 of the money with the lord's son, and half of the money after the peace event
>nwalme and peter will declare peace, with nwalme acknowledging he is the one surrendering to peter, but peter acknowledging that they are both powerful men and nwalme/peter won't interfere with eachother ruling anymore