• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Animal Market & Gear

ArkianDragon

It took a lot to get here

Greetings to one & all, it has come to my attention that despite being able to by equipment and gear for horses - that there is actually not many who can supply a mount to match this gear. It is for this reason that the Horse Market shall be opening for business. There is no physical location as of yet for it, thus all requests must be put in with myself, Warren Delmoore. (Ping me IG or via Forums or post here with your order). The prices for these animals and their respective equipment shall be found wrote below.

Horses - Ranging anywhere from 250 Radiants to 350 Radiants depending on what the buyer wants. We have all colors of horses here (White, Gray, Brown, Black) and various patterns.

Llamas - Prices will be set at 150 Radiants per Llama, any of the four colors are available.

Cats - 50 Radiants Each, cannot promise color. (You will have to tame them yourself)

Nametags - 50 Radiants each.

Saddles - 200 Radiants

Leads - Currently Unavailable Unless Given Supplies (Need Slime), 50 Radiants Otherwise

Last edited:

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I think this is a fantastic idea and Gromm would be most interested in getting Altera's version of a Shetland Pony from here =)
Should you ever get what we have discussed in-game, I am always looking for a better horse.

I remember Spear had a horse ranch as soon as horses were added to the game. I also remember traveling all the way across the map just to get one from him! :p
That was the first thing I did on that map after the Third Exodus. If you do not get much business, I will be very disappointed ^_^

I think this is a fantastic idea and Gromm would be most interested in getting Altera's version of a Shetland Pony from here =)
Should you ever get what we have discussed in-game, I am always looking for a better horse.

I remember Spear had a horse ranch as soon as horses were added to the game. I also remember traveling all the way across the map just to get one from him! :p
That was the first thing I did on that map after the Third Exodus. If you do not get much business, I will be very disappointed ^_^
Yeees! Get us a set of ponies we can breed into smaller and smaller ponies for the Dwarves of Kharuz-Korum! :D