Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
.....Zetman, watched last night along with Accel World and Maji no Kanojo X (think thats what it is)

all pretty well and god but Maji no Konojo X is the strangest comedy that i have seen, next to Girls Bravo...

Accel World, is interesting with its story, but the main character is a round kid (maybe 15-16)
who hates life and resorts to the virtual link on his neck (everyone has one as to government regulation)

meh reveal no mo'! find out yourselves!!! muahahaha

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
.....Zetman, watched last night along with Accel World and Maji no Kanojo X (think thats what it is)

all pretty well and god but Maji no Konojo X is the strangest comedy that i have seen, next to Girls Bravo...
I can't find Maji no Konojo X anywhere so I don't think that's the name :p
Where'd you watch it? Got a link?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
its Animefreak.tv (all i remember is Konojo X :p ) but yea, it should be in the recently added tab at the top of the screen

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
I'm staring Darker then Black and Certain kind of Index on Funimation.com. I have almost all Miuzaki movies minus 3...I think. And that's just the tip of the iceberg XD

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'm staring Darker then Black and Certain kind of Index on Funimation.com. I have almost all Miuzaki movies minus 3...I think. And that's just the tip of the iceberg XD
Certain kind of Index? What's it about? 'cause I think I might know the japanese name, but not sure

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
It's about a guy who lives in a city of schools and has the ability to cancel out forms of power with his right hand (a handy tool when you live in a world where people have natural inner abilities like shooing lighting.) But, he comes into contact of a girl who tells him that Magic exist along side of this natural powers and she has over 103,000 tomes of magic in her skull. The Tales continues to state that she's being chanced by a society of sorccory who are trying to acquire her...or so we think 0_0 lol Dose that help or do you just want a link to the first episode?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It's about a guy who lives in a city of schools and has the ability to cancel out forms of power with his right hand (a handy tool when you live in a world where people have natural inner abilities like shooing lighting.) But, he comes into contact of a girl who tells him that Magic exist along side of this natural powers and she has over 103,000 tomes of magic in her skull. The Tales continues to state that she's being chanced by a society of sorccory who are trying to acquire her...or so we think 0_0 lol Dose that help or do you just want a link to the first episode?
Ah, okay. I'm watching that at the moment aswell, it's just I'm watching it with the japanese name (To Aru Majutsu no Index) So I wasn't sure if that's what you meant

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
Ah, okay. I'm watching that at the moment aswell, it's just I'm watching it with the japanese name (To Aru Majutsu no Index) So I wasn't sure if that's what you meant
Ya, I'm watching it in Funimation, so they have the english name but they don't have the english dub yet.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Ya, I'm watching it in Funimation, so they have the english name but they don't have the english dub yet.
there working on it, but there's no predetermined date of when its going to be done. Majutsu no Index was interesting I should get back into watching it :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Seriously though you should watch Clannad, it's awesome. Probably one of my favourite anime's ever. It's pretty sad, but it's still fantastic.