Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime_Crafter68 [Approved - Niko]

Anime_Crafter68

Settling in Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Anime_Crafter68
2. How old are you?
15, birthday in 8 days
3. What country are you from?
The United States of America.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Most of it yes, however not all of it yet.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using information in RP that one's character would not know on purpose.
Powergaming is forcing an RP action, without consideration for the RP actions of others. An example would be; "Gavin shoots the arrow into his eye, killing him instantly", is a good example of powergaming.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, none whatsoever.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda
8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a YouTuber that posts once a week. I love to play League of Legends and Runescape. I love anime and read lots of manga because I am a weeb. I do roleplay a lot but not that much at the same time. My favorite thing is to play around with my friends which is why I am here in the first place.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes I have a YouTube channel... it is pretty bad though... Anime Angel Gaming.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes, Suldar did.
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Alexander Van Bludebane
Character Age:
Character Race:
Forest Elf
Appearance:
Sunshine Tan like skin it sandpaper. He has brown hair and eyes. He is 5'4" and is semi-masculine. Because of his height, he seems to have a little more muscle than the normal forest elf.

Written Test!
Back when Alex was young, he lived in an unnamed grotto. After reaching the age of 14, he wondered out of the grotto to find a young boy by the name of Alexander.
He was shy at first but after a while, he became friends with this boy. After finding out he had no name, he gave him the name of Alex so they would match.
They hung out all the time and love to play together. As they got older, Alexander got the interests of Archery and swordsmanship. Alex, wanting to play with his friend,
learn to shoot a bow in a fair manner, not to good, but not bad either. They would go hunting together all the time and show off their "skills" to each other.
After a while though, his friend got a strange disease which later killed him. Struck with grief, Alex mourned his friend. He was 18 at the time. In a few months, he
decided to take his friends name to honor him and go do great things with his life as he and his friend often said they would do. He worked hunting and doing other
things to make money in which he lived and got a bow and arrows with. He also got himself leather armor which he had died green for camo purposes. At this time
he had turned 23 and was ready to start his adventurous life. He traveled with little problem as he when from town to town, always slightly nervous but never
losing confidence. He had to occasionally fight off stray wolves but only a few at a time so it was never a big deal. After traveling a while, he had stopped at a city
where a lovely looking market was going on. He had never seen one like it before so he adventures around until he turned into a dark alleyway. Two men stood there
waving knives around, "Oh look, here is another-one..." but stopped when they saw his bow. They shuffled off and Alex paid little attention to them. He walked
around a bit more before seeing the two men bullying a small child for his money. Normally this would be passed on, but Alex had never seen such a thing before.
He told the men to back off pulling his bow. They saw this tall figure with a weapon and decided it wasn't worth it and left. Alex spoke to the child who happened
to be the son of a bowyer in town. After returning the boy to his parents, the grateful parents offered him a reward. They let him stay the night and in the morning,
the bowyer gave Alex some knowledge into his craft and how to tell quality from crap. After that, he left and that brings him to the current age 24 forest elf
he is today.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time and effort to apply to Hollowworld. Before we continue, there are a few issues that need attention.

- Your metagaming and power gaming definitions both need to be elaborated. I suggest rereading the starter guides in the whitelist category of the forums. They have detailed examples of what both definitions constitute and how they appear in role-play.

- Undead do not exist on the mainland continent and only within the Sorrows and the Lost Frontier.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application. I look forward to reading it once more.

Anime_Crafter68

Settling in Altera

I have fixed the problems previously stated.

-Undead was switched to wolves instead, keeping a novice like skill level.

-Metagaming and powergaming were redefined in more detail.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Your metagaming and power gaming definitions are not quite right as the one you provided for both is the metagaming definition for a tabletop RPG. Metagaming and power gaming on a freeform roleplaying server are very different. Once again, I suggest going through the guides that we have provided for our definitions of both metagaming and power gaming along with several examples of both.

Anime_Crafter68

Settling in Altera
Once again, I looked up power and metagaming. I referred the definition to roleplaying and gave an example.
I hope this is good enough, thanks for your time.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
ignis_clap_by_cukie1-da5rcqb.gif
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.