Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Announcement} A Summoning

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
kane2.png
*Spread by way of criers and several written copies of the letter;*

Lord Alistair Kane is called upon to surrender himself to the mercy of Grand Duchess Alison Kane.

As your daughter, I expect you to choose in the coming days to either abandon the man who thinks himself as
ever being important to your wife, or to side with him against your only living blood.

To the man who would call me a Usurper. A Traitor. You watched as a child lost her mother, was abandoned by
her father, and upon seeking the only way to
make her family name of importance would cast her aside, paint
her as his own villain, and try to pretend of his own importance. This war makes you feel important, just like it
did when you threatened me upon our first arrival here, as I was with child. But you fail to realise no one
knows you or your name. I will wipe your family from the lands I will claim as my own, and I will string up
your corpses so that the ravens can have the last of you. My blood will rule what is left of your hovel when I
build over it with something of worth. I am kind to let you have any part in my history.

If you were a close friend to the women who died alone and in the cold, then you were no friend at all. Neither
of them spoke of any good will towards you. Neither of them cared for you. I took my lands and my name
because my father was too weak in his grief to do anything with them. You say you planned to fight me, but
you never have. You are a coward, a craven, and you are nothing.
You will deserve what comes for you.

The Living Ghost godfather1

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Hat wearing Vorar is wheeled in
Yes, this one is Alistair. Engage me in martial activities, one against one.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hat wearing Vorar is wheeled in
Yes, this one is Alistair. Engage me in martial activities, one against one.
Yeah ok

Vorar wearing a poorly fitting suit and a mask with a hole burned through it arrives.

"It, the Alistair Kane, arrives to contest this one."

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
I... I didn't realize until just now, Baron, that your profile pic is your IC face. I honestly thought it was supposed to be something like a Tamagotchi... >.>

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I... I didn't realize until just now, Baron, that your profile pic is your IC face. I honestly thought it was supposed to be something like a Tamagotchi... >.>
Yeah cubeydoom made it years ago, before Vorar's Upgrade Epoch.