Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Announcement] Reaching out to connect the world

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Azerwind Flag - Transport.png
-----------------------------------------------------------
Azerwind is looking to connect the world. Being positioned fairly central, Azerwind would like to provide the opportunity for measures of transport, to those who do not manage to connect to Storm's Landing.
Azerwind sees the benefits in trade, as they see the benefits in communication and creation of friendship.
Therefore, those who wish for a place where their travels can start, Azerwind is willing to help.
-----------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
It is fairly simple, I got:
- 3 Dock positions left (With plans for expanding)
- 3 Carriage positions left (Can be expanded in its own way, with a new stable somewhere else in the town)
I am connected to Storm's Landing and other places, which hopefully should open a lot of opportunity for people, but is a new road needed, it can be discussed

My intentions are, no shame, of course to bring more activity to Azerwind, but also to give our infrastructure another level - That means that if you already got a stable, why not get a new one or something? Would be fun with multiple ways to get to one place

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Carriages I will fully provide btw-

Boats I am still working on figuring out, but I am hoping for interest

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
*Smashes fists on tables* ASTRAKHAN DEMANDS MOAR BOATS.
ALSO MAYBE AN UBER OR SOMETHING, THAT'D BE KINDA COOL.