Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Announcement] Temporary transfer of owner

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Azerwind flag fixed.png
Untitled-1.png
OOC:
I am bad at writing long texts, so I am gonna make this simple.
I will be leaving the server for good for a while... It has all become a bit too much for me.
I will probably be back a day in some months.

ICly, as it is said, Diamond would be terribly sick and bedridden. She is not dead, in other words.
Samiwashere will act as the new ruler, OOCly and ICly.
The Tottot Will be helping her.

I will carefully help to handle the transferal, so anyone with questions or current business with me, please make a convo with me, sami and tottot, and I will make sure it is handled for.

Gonna quickly write what is happening with my characters, as this is sort of also my leaving announcement.

Winter: Will have disappeared - She ran away and did not return. Behind her was a letter explaining she will return a day, but she needs to find herself.
Anna Falkiir: Will be living alone in the woods
Jean Eric: Will be available to people who wish to play an Azerwind temp guard, with a bit more to them.

There are so many great people here. This truly is a server that I will never forget. :heart:

If there are any questions, I will try to answer them here for some time, and slowly fade away.

I intend to return one day.