Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
mokwar

Aaand done! Decided to try using textures over paint, and I think the effect is great, really brings out the colours. Also you must excuse me for not following the skin design exactly, but I just felt like I could make something that looked a bit better, if that's okay :p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
can you draw me Light using a piece of copper pipe?

-K9

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Cap

King (Kaiser) Peter I Hallon. From the profile he seems like a humble man for a king, so I tried to limit the bling, but still a few buttons never hurt. I also took the liberty of using Elz 's amazing crown design if that's all right because it's awesome. I went for more 14th century style clothing with many buttons and the style of cloak, which is in line with your skins :p

Last edited:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Paint

Herzog Berndt Eberhall in the more comfortable part of his harness. I noticed a lot of the drawings of him you had are fairly similar and wanted to do something slightly different :p

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
The drawings are good, but the hairstyle and beard seem to make his face look womanlike. Perhaps a more square jaw and prominent facial hair can change that. Cool nevertheless.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
BoredBrit

Maceo de Courtney in his armour, as requested! The skin looks very much like a 14th century harness with a tabard, so that's more or less what I went with.