Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Not really, no. But if you ask nicely I might be able to draw something. Bear in mind the quality of my drawings varies vastly. Consistency isn't my strong suit unfortunately :p Shoot me a PM of what you'd like and I'll see what I can do.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Cymic.png

Cymic_ Here he is in all his armoured glory. I made his plate armour into, well, more of a fully plate armour, using Milanese style armour as inspiration, because A. Milanese armour is AWESOME and B. it fits perfectly with this style of early close helmet.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
can you draw anything but ignis synnove

Last edited:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
In 2013, I drew this

Today, I drew this:

Kath.png

Both bettemus99 's character, Katherina. Comparisons are often crap because they portray two completely different things/poses, so I chose one which I'd be more than happy to redo.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Kath.png

Minor improvements. Made the nose shorter, eye smaller and spaced better, alongside a few other things. Also, I'm an idiot and should've probably used thumbnail images from the start. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯