Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
View attachment 85650

Cymic_ Here he is in all his armoured glory. I made his plate armour into, well, more of a fully plate armour, using Milanese style armour as inspiration, because A. Milanese armour is AWESOME and B. it fits perfectly with this style of early close helmet.
I really love how you textured the chainmail and made the tabbard look like silk. The shading is really amazing altogether dude!

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
You should make some art of Lune and Demitrius' uhm... manly ballroom dance... XD

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Hey Polo, would I be able to perhaps commission a fancy sword drawing? And if so, what figure would I be looking at in terms of rads?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
All right. I'll take a few commissions. Price breakdown:

Swords / weapons: 2500R each
Armours: 4000R
Character / other: 5000R

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

Lemme claim a spot.
EDIT: Arianne, with her arming sword potentially? (Will edit payment screenshot once I can.) How much would that be?

The sword is unadorned save for the hilt. The blade is plain, of excellent polished steel, with two narrow fullers along its 30 inch length, in a Type XXI.4 configuration. The hilt curves bladewards, and is of similar fine steel, shaded to a deep matte grey. The guard has been milled and chiseled to an extremely fine level of detail, depicting a stylized bow.

The grip is of sturdy antler core, wrapped in shark’s skin with a fine layer of glowstone powder firmly glued in and under each ridge and bump on the sharkhide. As a result, the grip glows.

The sword has a pommel of high-quality blackened steel, with the sigil of the Rangers carved into it. The sigil has been detailed with more glowstone veneer, and the image glows against the matte deep grey steel.

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend

Oh sweet!
Wanna try an Eartspawn? c:
If so, Rinka's profile is in my sig~
Will pay you when I get home.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Can I claim a spot or not?

Edit: So can I get the full sword shown with a banner of a white sun and a orange field under it? The sword looks like this. You can choose where the view is.

A bastard sword- "Another tapered, narrowly pointed blade. Has a medium hand-and-a-half handle. The double-edged blade is 85cm (33 in), with a 16cm (6in) grip. Silver filligree design reaches up around the straight backed guard on both sides, forming patterns of vines and flowers along the wave of the metal. Appropriately balanced."

2017-09-07_20.25.32.png MRPolo13

Last edited: