Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Apparantly he's not actually dead~!] Funeral: Jack the Barkeep

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Would like people with strong memories involving this character to converge in this thread to work out a funeral event.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
;___;

Most people that worked with him no longer do, and are dead or otherwise..
Really, just people that frequented the bar regularly and ordered the same should be working the event out.....

Edit: This is all after it's confirmed of course~
Editedit: Woo, Jack's alive.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I'M CRYING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHY

HE WASN't READY TO GO YET

so how about next weekend for a funeral

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Part of us all died today. He was a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a dark barkeep

Matto225

The White Mage
There are some people, in this case an entity, who are steady in our lives, you can rely on them to be there. I feel genuinely saddened by the fact that the next time I go into the Naught our wonderful mute barkeep won't be there to serve us ;_;

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
H-how did he die...? ;-; *sniffle* Astrid threatened his life before...

Poor Jack...

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
... We now all know our characters ate the meat of severed week year old bounties from the sorrows.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
"Though are barkeep may have past, this love wasn't meant to last, his throat was slit atlast. He lays dead on the floor as the culprit slipped out the door, now we morn with our hearts torn"

:(