Appeal for unbanning [Resolved, Unbanned]

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Hello HollowWorld. 3 years ago i was banned from this server and when i was banned i had an outburst and got angry at everyone. I am truly sorry for that and the words i said. As i remember i was banned for exploiting a spawn item command. I am sorry for doing this and would like to ask for your forgiveness and the unbanning of my account. I am truly sorry and will do what it takes to get unbanned. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
I'd like to apologise for no response getting to you - You've waited a long time as it is, so I apologise again for a little longer. I'll get a response for you in the next 24 hours.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
I'd like to apologise for no response getting to you - You've waited a long time as it is, so I apologise again for a little longer. I'll get a response for you in the next 24 hours.
Thank you so much the wait is no problem take your time.

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
... I'm a terrible person, Im terribly sorry I forgot (again >.<; )
You'll have to submit a new whitelist application since it's been so long, but there's no current ban in place now, it's been long enough.

Thankyou for waiting so patiently.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
T
... I'm a terrible person, Im terribly sorry I forgot (again >.<; )
You'll have to submit a new whitelist application since it's been so long, but there's no current ban in place now, it's been long enough.

Thankyou for waiting so patiently.
Thank you so much I will get right on that application.