Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for unbanning [Resolved, Unbanned]

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Hello HollowWorld. 3 years ago i was banned from this server and when i was banned i had an outburst and got angry at everyone. I am truly sorry for that and the words i said. As i remember i was banned for exploiting a spawn item command. I am sorry for doing this and would like to ask for your forgiveness and the unbanning of my account. I am truly sorry and will do what it takes to get unbanned. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'd like to apologise for no response getting to you - You've waited a long time as it is, so I apologise again for a little longer. I'll get a response for you in the next 24 hours.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
I'd like to apologise for no response getting to you - You've waited a long time as it is, so I apologise again for a little longer. I'll get a response for you in the next 24 hours.
Thank you so much the wait is no problem take your time.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Just going to bump this.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
... I'm a terrible person, Im terribly sorry I forgot (again >.<; )
You'll have to submit a new whitelist application since it's been so long, but there's no current ban in place now, it's been long enough.

Thankyou for waiting so patiently.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
T
... I'm a terrible person, Im terribly sorry I forgot (again >.<; )
You'll have to submit a new whitelist application since it's been so long, but there's no current ban in place now, it's been long enough.

Thankyou for waiting so patiently.
Thank you so much I will get right on that application.