Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application! - [Approved Bartooliinii]

Fuuoshi

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Fuuoshi

2. How old are you
?
I am 14 as of about a month and 6 days.

3. What country are you from?
I'm from Arizona.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and power gaming?
Metagaming is when your character knows something that hasn't been revealed in the roleplay.
Powergaming is when someone forces something or someone else to change or do something in order for something to go in their favor

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
ToastySpam

8. Tell us about yourself!
I have a pet cat, she is a sphynx cat. Her name is Chloe and she is about 10 years old. I also play the Sims, I'm not very good at sticking with the same sims though. I have been singing in a choir with the schools I've gone to for 5 years. I also love to sleep and eat.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I can sing. I don't have any examples though.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, I found it while looking for a map to use.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.

Character Name:
Liana Lugano

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
She has offwhite cream-colored hair, dusk-like gray eye color, matte muddy gray horns, medium gray choker/collar, blackish gray sandals that are kinda lacy, and an offwhite silver striped dress. She has somewhat pale skin, and long hair the goes to the top of her waist, and her dress has some kind of belt thing on her stomach area, and she is below her average height by a couple of inches. (Skin has been attached.)

Written Test!
This story takes place when Liana was only 4 years old.

"Hehe! Mommy, Mommy! Look what I made!" says Liana excitedly.
"Woah! It looks beautiful sweetheart," says Liana's mother.
"Hehe! Here, mommy, you can keep it!" says Liana, putting a flower crown on her mothers head.
Liana is smiling widely, until all of a sudden her mother starts coughing.
"M-Mom? Are you okay?" says Liana.
"Y-Y-Yes s-sweetheart, I'm... perfect," says Liana's mother still coughing, trying to hide the fact shes coughing up blood.
"Mom, please tell me the truth...why do you cough so much? Are you dying?" Liana fiercely says to her mother.
Liana's mother finally stops coughing and sighs.
"Liana, I wish I never had to say anything even remotely close to this... but yes I am dying, I am not just coughing, I am coughing up my own blood, my blood is going into my lungs and killing me," says Liana's mother.
Liana isn't moving, she is frozen in shock. After a couple of seconds, Liana finally says something.
"No...no! I refuse to believe you're going to die! You can't..." says Liana.
Liana's mother hugs her.
"You can't leave me just like dad did, you can't leave me all alone," says Liana.
Liana's mother starts sobbing.
"I am so sorry sweetheart, I love you so much. I will also be with you, no matter what. I will always be right next to you. I might not be there physically, but trust me, I am there," says Liana's mother.
All of a sudden, the field of flowers around them disappear. Liana's mother gasps, knowing why they disappeared.
"Liana sweetheart, never forget what I am about to tell you. Always remember... --------" says Liana's mother.
"Mother, please, don't leave me...!" says Liana.
"I would never do such a thing, I love you with everything I am," says Liana's mother, taking her last breath.
"MOM! NO! PLEASE!" shouts Liana, sobbing.
"No...mom..." says Liana quietly.
Liana starts digging into the ground with her hands, and doesn't stop until it's the next day, she gently places her mother in the hole she just dug, then buries her. Liana then looks up and realizes she has something covering her eyes, she removes whatever was covering her eyes and looks to see what it was. It was her mother's collar, the collar that Liana's dad gave to her mother before he died. She put the collar around her neck and then looks at her surroundings and realizes that everything has become completely monotone. She can't feel happiness, she can't even feel sadness, she can only feel emptiness now. Or so she thought, at least.

This story will take place a couple of years prior to the present time, around when Liana was 9.

Liana awakes from her slumber. She gets up and goes to her window and open the curtains, letting the sunlight in. After basking in the sun for a couple of seconds, she opens the window. She then goes into her bathroom and gets ready for the day. Once she has finished getting ready, she goes to back to her bedroom and puts on her mother collar. She closes the window and curtains, then leaves the room. She walks through the hallway greeting all of her "brothers and sisters" that are also in the hallway. She arrives at the end of the hallway and goes down the stairs, slowly walking faster and faster until she is running down the stairs. She runs out of the orphanage excitedly. Today is her first day being able to scout the forest alone! She runs to her teacher's house and knocks.
"It's open Liana!" says Liana's teacher.
Liana then opens the door and run over to her.
"I'm here Miss Eldis! I wasn't late!" says Liana.
"Yes, I see that..good job," says Miss Eldis.
"When can we go scout?" says Liana.
"Once you change into the uniform I gave you last week," says Miss Eldis.
"'Kay!" says Liana, going upstairs to change.
"It's where you left it!" shouts Miss Eldis.
"I know!" says Liana, shouting back.
Liana changes and then goes back down and changes.
"Miss Eldis? Why am I...wearing...mothers dress from when she was my age?" says Liana solemnly.
"When your mother and I were your age, we made a promise. That's all I can say until your an adult," says Miss Eldis.
"But I will be in 2 years! I deserve to know! It is MY MOTHER we are talking about," yells Liana angrily, pausing before speaking again.
"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled at you, that wasn't right of me to do," says Liana quietly.
"It's fine Liana, I know you didn't mean it. I know you just want to know more about your mother," says Miss Eldis.
"I just wish I could remember her... I wish that the "incident" never happen. If it didn't, I would remember her." says Liana, full of sorrow.
"Oh Liana honey..." says Miss Eldis, hugging Liana.
"You'll remember, I promise you. I promise that you will remember her. No matter what happens, you will remember her," says Liana sorrowly.
"Thank you, Auntie," says Liana, hugging Miss Eldis back.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey Fuuoshi!

I like how you made a dialogue in your written test :) Though I would like to see if you can also write about something a bit more cheerful. Often people write about their character's parents deaths when they write for the first time. It's a bit rough for a four year old to already be burying her mom like that. So I'd like to challenge you to write something a bit different, perhaps a few years later than the story you already wrote? Just write it beneath what you've already written up ;)

Also, please take another look at point 5. With 'define' we mean that you explain what metagaming and powergaming envelop. Could you adjust that question for me?

Fuuoshi

Villager
I have finished with what you asked me to change/add. I hope that I did what you wanted correctly, if I didn't, just let me know and I'll redo it! Also for the last 2 Miss Eldis dialogues, there is currently a word I wanted to put for how she is saying it but I cannot remember what the word is, so I am just going to describe the word is here.
Description clues for the word:
It starts with the letter s, I feel like its something like symphasize, but that's not even a word. It basically means something like you knowing what the other person is feeling and going through, and you are connecting your experience with what theirs is.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Heey Fuuoshi!

Although you still put a lot of emphasis on the character's mother and the sad feelings of loss, I do appreciate that you took the effort to write an entire new paragraph. That shows to me that you're willing to improve and eager to get RPing and into the game. So without further ado, I'd like to welcome you to the server!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.