Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Dungeon World Access

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

The dungeon world is a creative map that staff has used to design event dungeons. For the low price of an application format, access to the same resource for a player event may be yours too. Either submit it in a convo with myself, or in reply to this thread. Please limit responses to applications.

Ability to build in and get to the dungeon world will follow an application's acceptance, and last until the relevant event has concluded. Build assistance with WE/Voxel may be given based on the mood of able staff online at the time, but kindly don't pester folk about it.

Application Format:
Usernames: (Include all involved in a build team, if relevant)
Example of Work: (Either town name or screenshots)
Event Layout: (General plan of the event that will involve the dungeon.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Oh- My sweet sweet dungeon world.

Oh how I've missed you.

I will be taking full advantage of this.

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
On a serious note, I do have a few questions about this;

How free are we in terms of previous inhabitants on Altera and Magical elements? How would, say, an ancient shrine go down? What about loot from Dungeons? Is all of this decided on a case-by-case basis by staff?
Probably.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
On a serious note, I do have a few questions about this;

How free are we in terms of previous inhabitants on Altera and Magical elements? How would, say, an ancient shrine go down? What about loot from Dungeons? Is all of this decided on a case-by-case basis by staff?
Probably.
My assumption, without any kind of formal authority over this, is that you can build whatever you like, but if it doesn't meet lore specifications, then it wouldn't get accepted. It'd likely have to be edited or re-done.

If you'd have more specific questions during the building process, I'm sure you could contact lore/events and get approval for it.

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
I had that in mind, which makes me curious as to whether we really do have to remain totally static on this area of the Lore because Farmer Joe found some arrow heads in his lawn.
I think it's worth giving this area some flexibility, because otherwise it makes interesting Dungeons a bit more challenging. In other words-- I see a lot of infested caves and mineshafts in our future.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If you've got something in mind, shoot us a convo and we can see what can be worked out.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I need something a little more than this to execute on my ideas, but I think this is a good step towards tapping playerbase.

I already have an idea of the answer to this, but if someone had a more elaborate notion that would be requiring a custom zone (Yet aforementioned zone still exists if not deleted) and at least one volunteer to help with setup of certain commands for the purposes of running a campaign, what's the likelihood that'd happen?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I need something a little more than this to execute on my ideas, but I think this is a good step towards tapping playerbase.

I already have an idea of the answer to this, but if someone had a more elaborate notion that would be requiring a custom zone (Yet aforementioned zone still exists if not deleted) and at least one volunteer to help with setup of certain commands for the purposes of running a campaign, what's the likelihood that'd happen?
If you get a proposal written up to lore folks (presently Ced, Solus, Elz, and myself) and someone to move it to a place that you can work on it, I don't much mind. Ain't sure what 'elaborate' entails, but we'll hear it out.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
If you get a proposal written up to lore folks (presently Ced, Solus, Elz, and myself) and someone to move it to a place that you can work on it, I don't much mind. Ain't sure what 'elaborate' entails, but we'll hear it out.
Aight. I'll get back to you guys on this. I've got a total of three, and the first two can be done normally-ish so I'll set em up first, and you'll see em in public.

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
Still awaiting response on my own app-- But please do take your time, I'm all for not rushing this process. It's an important one.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Just a slight note: I have not forgotten about this or lost interest - There are just things I need to finish first before making an app and writing up an event.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Usernames:
Isn't concrete in terms of how many people are in it, but I'll add those who I know who are up to help.
Jak Jinny Tomato150 and likely more.
Example of Work:
Silvers Pyre, andddd now I pull out screenshots.
Mostly other places I'll be honest.

My common build style.

Terrain

Had to smooth out a lot in a map, this is what happens prior to me fixing it but otherwise, an example nonetheless.

I also build ships.

Event Layout:
This was sent in a PM, and it's not really even your traditional dungeon-delving either atleast not particularly.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Usernames:
Isn't concrete in terms of how many people are in it, but I'll add those who I know who are up to help.
Jak Jinny Tomato150 and likely more.
Example of Work:
Silvers Pyre, andddd now I pull out screenshots.
Mostly other places I'll be honest.

My common build style.

Terrain

Had to smooth out a lot in a map, this is what happens prior to me fixing it but otherwise, an example nonetheless.

I also build ships.

Event Layout:
This was sent in a PM, and it's not really even your traditional dungeon-delving either atleast not particularly.
If you wanna see my build style, I helped make the sisterhood temple.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Usernames: Just me at the minute (my IGN is the same as forum name). I'm probably going to enlist some help but I haven't got around to asking for that yet.
Example of Work: I could find you some singleplayer screenshots from various builds I've done but I'll be honest and say that they're not incredibly impressive (Hence why I will probably ask for building help).
Event Layout: There's already a forum convo involving all relevant staff (I think) that contains the details. Essentially a small open-ended village to explore and solve a mystery in, with various NPCs.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Usernames: Just me at the minute (my IGN is the same as forum name). I'm probably going to enlist some help but I haven't got around to asking for that yet.
Example of Work: I could find you some singleplayer screenshots from various builds I've done but I'll be honest and say that they're not incredibly impressive (Hence why I will probably ask for building help).
Event Layout: There's already a forum convo involving all relevant staff (I think) that contains the details. Essentially a small open-ended village to explore and solve a mystery in, with various NPCs.
bump

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Added!

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Usernames: Myself, Ayda
Example of Work: I do have the Sallana Church screenshots but that's all I have because I'm kinda bad, again I'll be getting help so. And then there's like one or two things I did elsewhere.
Event Layout: Generally in need of a little desert town place with Sooleran themes, some tents, caravans and a large shrine area around an oasis. There'll be some NPCs to interact with and CRP is likely to take place.

Attachments