Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for White List: Gillisious [Approved - Bellonthewise]

What am i?

• Total voters

Gillisious

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Gillisious
2. Your real name: Gilles Noppe
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Belgium

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I am reading it right now.
lol at stickman that is standing on the Instand ban xD

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplay.
especially in real life. it's kind of like cosplay :3

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello community,

My name is Gilles Noppe,
I'm 20 years old. I live in Belgium.
I love anime, music and cosplay/crosplay.
I play bassguitar whenever i feel like it.
I'm here because i'm so bored of the other servers...
There is no roleplaying in the other servers.
And i want to try this one out.
So here i am.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
okay...

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i really enjoy building :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes i am aware of that and i don't use mods...
mods are for lozers who can't play it on theyr own.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
not yet but i will :)

Attachments

Gillisious

Villager
I'm sorry but i'm boosting this a bit up because i feel like my application form is getting ignored... as i see that the newest ones are first done instead of the older ones...

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I apologize for that. We are trying to get a system down.... well I am.. :)

Very nice application.

Approved!!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Arinbc

Villager
Grats on getting in! :D hopefully mine is done today as well. but at any rate Pretty cool house there and hopfully i get though shortly after you