Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application For Whitelist By xMeDepressedMind [Declined-Ayda]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
xMeDepressedMind

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
i would describe metagaming as using info you know to like blackmail and just be rude
powergaming, is like if you act like your immortal and like you are having powers that isnt even able to be had int he server

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7

8. Tell us about yourself
Hello my name is Spiritual and i am nice, kinda cute i am told in servers and irl, im strong, mysterious, strange, unpopular, i am a hunter, i have grey eyes (irl just one purple and one blue) , irl i have a purple eye because of a defect i had when born, i am a great roleplayer.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found it looking up Medieval roleplay Minecraft servers

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Spiritual

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Eye color: grey Clothes: black long sleeve shirt, and ripped black pants Hair: Purple

(Optional) Picture of the Skin

Written Test!
Everyone always never liked him much and they bullied him a lot so he ran away and left his village to live alone so he came to Altera live a Happier life, he grew to like new home he had so he stayed and lived there and he made friends and he wanted to become a magic user from a teacher so he set out to find one and he fought through life and he lived in the wild until he found one and he wanted to learn so he tried his best and he was now known as Spiritual because of how long he left and he came back a great person, able to fight for himself and the ones he loves, so he decided to help the city, defend it and protect it form harm so for the rest of his life he stayed and helped out other villages but mostly his new home village and be a fighter..... At the beginning. Lincoln and his brother Shane were playing in their village when a pack of wolves attacked their home so they ran but, his brother didn't come with Lincoln (Lincoln is spirituals past self) and Lincoln never knew what became of his home village weather his family survived or not he would never find out. Everyone did not remember him when he came back, he got mad and ran and lived in the outskirts of town and then began to come into town a lot to gather materials to survive, and survive he did, in fact he wanted to build his own town but he did not right away he stayed in Altera for a long time and he learned that, this was where he belonged, no matter what happened he would stay and help Altera no matter the danger, he wished to become a guard to protect everyone and live life not an enemy, but a friend, a mystery, a hunter, a guard. Then one day a saw his brother in the woods by a tree, and ran after him, but his brother chose a path as a thief a taker not a giver, he chose to be a bad person so, Spiritual took him into town to get him the consequences he deserved. Spiritual knew his brother was family but he deserved to be locked up, so he was and Spiritual never came down, never saw him again. So wished dearly he knew what happened to his family, besides his brother, but his Mother and his father and everyone else form his home village, and one day, he wandered into the woods at night and discovered a camp of bandits far out in the woods and he heard them talking about trying to take over Altera so he ran back and altered the others about this. And the bandits never succeeded thanks to the other guards, they were thrown into prison with Spirituals brother.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ Please fix your written test, and your character description so that they are in the correct place. Part of the point of the form is for people to follow it, and it takes just a moment to edit.
✦ Please look over your descriptions of powergaming and metagaming as they are incorrect. Please check this guide and try again.
✦ Your written test is only 220/400. Please try this again, as you need to meet the 400 character minimum.
✦ In your written test, you've called the place "Hollow World." It's not Hollow World, it's Altera.
✦ Please avoid the use of cliche's such as "My parents died at a young age because of bandits" or such. We would like to see your creativity, and need you to try this again.
✦ Purple is not a natural hair color, please pick a normal hair color.
✦ Magic is not commonly known, and it is also harder to find who is the Magus of the particular school of magic that you find interest in. Please remove the magic element from your written test.
✦ Please be cautious of your grammar, as your written test had little to no punctuation. This will be important during your time RPing on Hollow World.
✦ Please be cautious when using "Assassin" characters. Your character falls under the category of "Assassin Orphan" and that's a cliche that we are steadfast in avoiding.

Last edited:
ummm my mc skin has purple hair

I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ Please fix your written test, and your character description so that they are in the correct place. Part of the point of the form is for people to follow it, and it takes just a moment to edit.
✦ Please look over your descriptions of powergaming and metagaming as they are incorrect. Please check this guide and try again.
✦ Your written test is only 220/400. Please try this again, as you need to meet the 400 character minimum.
✦ In your written test, you've called the place "Hollow World." It's not Hollow World, it's Altera.
✦ Please avoid the use of cliche's such as "My parents died at a young age because of bandits" or such. We would like to see your creativity, and need you to try this again.
✦ Magic is not commonly known, and it is also harder to find who is the Magus of the particular school of magic that you find interest in. Please remove the magic element from your written test.
✦ Please be cautious of your grammar, as your written test had little to no punctuation. This will be important during your time RPing on Hollow World.
✦ Please be cautious when using "Assassin" characters. Your character falls under the category of "Assassin Orphan" and that's a cliche that we are steadfast in avoiding.

hey i edited my apply

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

The parts of your application still need to be addressed are:

After speaking with an admin, your actions in the Discord chat have also attributed to this.

You will be eligible to reapply for whitelisting in 3 days. [72 Hours]
Please take this time to look over the rules and guides to make sure that you are familiar with everything.

Last edited: