Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for whitelist [Denied - Cukie1]

Why should she consider learning magic?

• Total voters

Starlight003

Villager
About You!
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Starlight003
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
United States of America
4. Have you read theKing's Law,Tome of Citizenship,Official Lore, and theSurvival Guides yet?
Yes I have thoroughly looked through it.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming a way to exceed beyond the suggested limits of the server. Power gaming is a character that has too much power or controls things making it appear that they are in charge. In other words completely rejecting all rules of the role play and what admins or other players politely request of the player.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a very social butterfly and enjoy making new friends I do tend to get excited easily so if I pester too much someone does need to say something cause I don't always realize it. I play basketball and volleyball. I also live on a farm and raise a pig for fairs. I love to roleplay and I love to interact and make people smile. I'm also a major helper in my community as well as over social media.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do teach a dance class to small children and also write a lot creative and imaginative stories fro families to enjoy.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I looked up fantasy roleplaying servers and came across this server.
Character Info.
Character Name
:
Anna
Character Age:
Character Race:
I'm not sure which would be acceptable because I'd like to have my character look like a werewolf but isn't like a werewolf. I'm not sure if Halfling would be more acceptable or not but I'm going to just say that for now and you may give me your opinion later.
Appearance:
Anna has brown hair with brown or blue eyes, and has her warrior armor on and has wolf like ears and tail. Anna has Olive skin and is about average in height and has a pretty athletic body type. She has quite a bit of strength and sometimes doesn't always control her strength, she also carries around with her a sacred purple sword that was passed down to her this sword has the ability to put a person in the hospital for a few days with just a small scratch. It's still unknown as to why this occurs but it can happen if not careful. Anna also carries with her a satchel and inside she has her secret journal of her adventures and thoughts, her iron dagger, and a couple of potions.2017-06-09_16.19.15.png

Written Test!
Meet Anna, Anna is 19 years old and is a warrior wolf. She was born on a island that wasn’t ever known before by the public, and it's called “Phenoxide.” Phenoxide was an island filled with mythically all over the island from, dwarfs to dragons, to angels and even ghosts. Now when Anna turned 17 she began her lifelong adventure on her own, she searched for a place to settle down and meet new people and begin forming a family of her own. She never let bandits or other fighters or thieves get the best of her and she never put up with anyone standing in her way of her accomplishments. She seemed vicious but really what others didn’t know is how generous and kindhearted she really is. She was only protective of herself and of her self conscience. She protected the innocent but harmed those who needed to be scared. Her enemies are only fear and anyone who got in her way. She is very shy though when she finds attraction in a man. In her free time she would be sitting in a tree and writing all her thoughts and experiences down in her secret journal she never let anyone touch. Her treasure was what was left from her family, a mysterious purple sword that had a lot to offer one scratch from that sword would put a person in a hospital bed. The one thing she most desires is to be taught magic. By her 19 birthday she ran into the town she now is apart of and wants to seek freedom, justice, and passion for finding answers and finding her one true soul mate.

Being different from the rest of them they all saw her as a freak of nature someone whom they had never seen before, she felt alone, lost, and confused but spoke up to everyone who would speak to her. She found shelter with boxes by the docks until someone would be kind enough to invite into a home to stay until she could locate a home herself to live in. Anna started talking with the town people and interacted with them enough to convince them she wasn’t a bad person and later was requested to help with importing and exporting goods and food supply. She would often even stand guard at the gates to be sure that bandits or thieves would never enter the town. Now Anna requests to learn magic and how it works in this town...will she? Who knows.

Attachments

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Werewolves are not a thing in any way shape or form. Please remove any and all animal features and pick one of the playable races.
-Any and all artifacts must be removed from the test and her person. No player can start out with advanced or overpowered equipment of any kind.
-Powergaming and metagaming definitions are wrong.
-Any and all magic is strictly forbidden in the test.

We're a rather low-mid fantasy server on Hollowworld. I would advise you to read the lore once more before applying once more, But due to the points above, I'll have to deny.