Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist [Accepted - Jase]

JojiVibes

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
WofiHipHopOWO
2. How old are you?
16 years old

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
MetaGaming - Using info from OOC that your RP character doesn't know
Powergaming - Making your Rp Character Doing Forced Actions on another RP Character
(ex. Billy stabs James and James dies.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, not at All

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Kamaoe
8. Tell us about yourself!
I usually play video games, read comic books, and various things. I like to play DnD, usually, I listen to Joji and Chill Hip-Hop. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy 15.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? Found It From Server List (http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s41961)

Character Name:
Jespar Einar

Character Age:
20 years old

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
This young man is in his early twenties, sporting green eyes and a trace of a thin scar is evident on his left cheek. He is wearing black-dyed leather armor, black belt, and high boots and has a short sword hung from his baldric.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
See Attached .png file

Written Test!

Current Setting of the Server:

The comet's arc overhead has reached the extreme north of the horizon, nearly vanishing from sight.
Before it leaves, it sends down one final stone.
The end is near, and action or inaction has consequence.
---

Jespar grew up near the village of Werth, not too far from his uncle. He’s fairly educated and came from a good family, although he’s had a taste for getting himself in over his head as a child. His Uncle Norhan told him stories of adventures and such, which got him “curious” about seeking fame and fortune.

When he was fifteen, he decided to explore the Brightwood Forest near his home, where he was grazed on his left cheek by a small bear. Since then he’s slowed down “a little” in his ways as part of the town militia, if there’s something exciting to do and he gets wind of it, he’ll definitely pitch in.

When he was sixteen, he decided to listen to more stories from Uncle Norhan. Then, that's when Jespar learned that he could sail to the Northern Kingdoms. At first, his mother and father weren't really fond of the idea sending a sixteen-year-old silver elf to the Northern Kingdoms, so they decided to wait until he was in his twentys.

Finally, Jespar is twenty years old, ready to move to the lands of the Northern Kingdom. His Mother and Father had to sell everything they had to give him enough money to go to the Northern Kingdom. His Uncle Norhan gives him his supplies needed to possibly survive and thrive in the lands of the Northern Kingdom. He will stride off with the wisdom that his uncle Norhan has given him and possibly become the best sellsword in the Northern Kingdom. He will be in his journey on the ship onto the Northern Kingdom.

3 days later, he would be taking a ship to the Northern Kingdom, socializing with other adventurers and learning more information and useful advice about the Kingdom. Now, when he finally lands in the kingdom, he'll now know the best places to be and the best people to talk to for various gear.

2 day after his arrival, he would finally arrive to the Northern Kingdom, rather homesick and alone. He'll set up a camp before he will actually arrive in a city to prepare to become a sellsword.

He would wake up in his camp going and making his way to Tel'Yor, he would learn various things about trading, bartering, and other various strategies. Then, He'll make his way to the captain to set sail to Storm's Landing. He'll wave a tear thinking about the various adventures as a sellsword!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hi! Thanks for your application for Hollowworld! Apologies about the delay, I only got to reading your application now. Unfortunately, there is one thing I have to check with you before I can whitelist you.
  • Humans don't have natural white hair (well when they are older it's okay, but not when they are 20!). Clarify this?

JojiVibes

Legend of Altera
Specifically in his family, having white as snow hair was a trait that made his trait of elves different from the others.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Specifically in his family, having white as snow hair was a trait that made his trait of elves different from the others.
Noted-
Unfortunately as a rule we do require whitelistees to follow the lore on this. Based on your application you have suggested you are a "Forrest Elf". Forrest elves have brownish hair -- they cannot have "white" hair especially when they are 20 years old. Silver Elves can have silver hair and moor elves can have white hair- so if you meant that Jespar is a silver elf or moor elf rather than a forrest elf then that'd be okay as a common trait among such elves is white or silver hair.

As for genetic/family traits out side of the norm-
The genetic traits that may lead to white hair are often those that lead to other disabilities from what I understand. Regardless to the point, genetic traits like these are very rare and as a rule we don't allow anyone to start a new forrest elf with this.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Based on the skin you have currently --
I would suggest that you change your character race to Silver Elf as it is closest to fitting the character you have written for me -- you can find the lore for that [here]. Moor elves have other traits which clash against what you have described in your test -- you can find the lore for that [here].

That being said, if you understand you have to follow the racial lore where you can - both in backstory and in the skin, and are willing to make the appropriate changes yourself then I would be happy to whitelist you.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.