Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist [SythenMcSwiggity] [Approved- solus]

King_Sythen

Lord of Altera
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

SythenMcSwiggity

2) How old are you?

17, 18 in Dec

3) Where are you?

United States

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

I’m a very… estatic person.. I’ll like one thing one day, and one thing the next… since I’m in highschool, I don’t have a line of work… yet.. but I plan to either be an Animator, Game designer.. or turn it all the way around and be a Teacher.. hopefully… by then Teachers will have better things goin for them by then… and maybe even a Voice Actor… but the first two would be fun.. Especially teachin’ a History Class
‘Y’see kids, durin’ the Civil War, %90 of you kids would be pickin’ cotton, sadly, that’s the truth, but obviously not anymore’ it’d just be fun.. getting engaged with a class, seeing students learns my favorite subject, which is History, of which I’d most likely teach U.S History

I play CSGO… and on the occasion GMOD, on another point.. Sometimes I get a bit SJW when on topics of Religion… I’ma kinda 1st amendment like at my school.. Repeatedly.. I have to correct my fellow students… they can pray in school, they just can’t have teacher led prayer… and I’m a damned Atheist… surprised how they’re friends with me

But I usually try to play RPG’s or FPS’s so I’m either being screamed at by Squeakers, or being Shot at by the Enclave, because we all know NCR is 10/10

6) Got any examples of your work?

I do have a Few things, since the last time I was here, I made a tumblr, I guess here? Don’t worry… nothing NSFW on there… just the header on it ((my tumblr page is crap lookin’))
http://sythenartasylum.tumblr.com/
I rarely post at.. I hate the quality of my phone… and I try to use scanner for my most work.. which is Traditional

Building.. isn’t a strong suit.. but I could always try my hand…

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

I actually used to be on here, and was in House of Toria, idk whats goin’ on with them anymore hell, I don’t think our Facebook group is still a thing… buncha good friends of mine… enjoyed being with them, as they made my first RP server ever to join.. but times change.. and the world keeps turning

8) Referrer: (Optional)

Erazz, Rudimentary flavor.. basically everyone in House of Toria.. but mainly Erazz… then was brought back by omgsorandom, Soviet Reindeer, and Shadss

----

About your character

Name: Ronan Cobalt

Race: Human

Appearance:

He wear brown robes, simple plain commoners robes even, seeming as though he is nobility, but as you get closer... you can tell the robes are dirty, with his pale green eyes, and his dirt, shaggy hair, it’s pretty easy to deduct that he is in fact but a peasant, his robes don’t pass his feet, but still look dirty, his boots and arm wraps as well looking worn, heavily traversed, and beaten hiding his skin, but he wears no hood, his face seems friendly, but dirtied

---

The test

To help us give your application the seal of approval we'd like to see an example of your role playing skill. This is an opportunity for us to see your story telling skills and also get to know your character's thoughts and mannerisms. Both of these things are really important to us!

On the whole, we do not accept stories that give a violent introduction to your character. This is why we recommend players not write about:

• Violence

• Death

• Murder

• Killing

• Burning Origin Home Villages

• Death of Parents

- on their Whitelist Applications. We'd much rather see what you've learned about HollowWorld's lore and the existing towns. We have no specific scenario to use, so use your imagination!

How you want to write this is very much up to you but we encourage that you are as descriptive as possible. Remember; this is your best chance to showcase your character! Please note though that Magic is heavily restricted, so please don't write a magic character.

> You can write this from your character's perspective like so:

“ It must be morning now or at least I can feel the warmth of sunlight hitting my face. I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. The forest looks different in the daylight but I still feel anxious about the events from before. Wolves hunt here, I know I'm lucky to have survived the night. I start to look around for a weapon, I won't make it home without something to protect myself. “

> OR you may prefer something like this:

“ Even with the morning sun lighting the ancient forest, the young man couldn't help but shiver at the realization he was completely lost. It was a miracle he had survived the night after collapsing in the undergrowth when vicious creatures could be lurking around any corner. He dusted off his tattered trousers and stood, quickly searching for anything that could protect him from the monsters in the woodland. "

It doesn't have to be very long (between 400-1000 words) and you can always come back and change it for your character profile at a later time using the edit button. However, without this section we cannot get a good understanding of your character.

An application without this section will result in your application being declined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gleaming light of the morning’s sun poured into the bedroom of a sleeping man, the light, abruptly waking the black haired man of Caucasian skin color, pale green eyes gleaming as the restless bags under his eyes blinked. Stretching in yawning he got up, groaning as he stood up “Another night without the sweet, sweet nectar of sleep…” he’d rub his eyes before walking toward his armoire, opening it, pulling out his commoners barding. A nice dirtied brown robe, with cloth wraps at the ends of his arms, the robes splitting apart from the belt on both sides, more open upon the front as he stretches to loosen everything around him. His rugged boots clambering on the wooden flooring as he walked out of his bedroom into the main room where a desk sat with various tools. Leather straps laid upon it, with other various leather materials cut into nicely sized pieces for a shoulder. A book to the side with random scribbles upon the pages, detailing, schematizing out details to a shoulder piece of leather, a pauldron almost that would morph to the wearers arms. The man would start taking the pieces of strapping, and pauldron, studding them together. He’d smile finishing his many months long project, after skinning cows, tanning leather, and hardening them throughout the tanning process in an adamant positioning so they form the makers arm. He’d strap it on, two belts running across the chest and back, down to the belt that goes around his waist, and another strap on his arm to adjust it in place on it, making it sleeve down his arm almost. The man would stand up, rotating his arms, checking mobility, and it nicely fit, he’d smile and just yell “YES” as he’d almost jump with glee. He’d huff and sigh, looking out the window, the sun beating on his face as it’d be afternoon already, he’d sigh, and look at his desk, he’d write the final details on the pauldron in his schematic book, and close it, putting it away. He’d then to the wall parallel to the desk and slam his left arm into it, testing his pauldrons strength. He’d smile, as the pauldron would stand adamant and intact, then he’d cringe and slump on the wall, sliding down the wall a bit, cringing in pain, yeah, despite the armors durability, he was not heavily enduring of pain. He’d eventually stand up, holding himself up on the wall, smiling, he didn’t care for the pain in his experiment or his shoulder, he’d chuckle, dusting himself off, walking into the kitchen “I think I deserve something better tonight” he’d say as he pulled out a heavily salted slab of meat for preservation, ready to prep and cook the mouthwatering food.

Last edited:

King_Sythen

Lord of Altera
just realized it needed to be my character... thought it wanted me to test how well i can write a story.. i don't think this is what was wanting it on my specific character... I'll be fixing it asap, unless its fine

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.